The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Quite entertaining to watch everyone visibly fucking despise Lottie. Agree with 19QOS19 that it’ll be very fun watching her being torn to shreds next week over what will undoubtedly be a business plan and CV crammed full of nonsense and cliched shite.

Also a tad unjust that one team got pelters for their spelling mistakes while the other team’s “breath in the scent” tag line went unnoticed.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Can't stand Lottie so I'm looking forward to her getting knocked down a peg in the interviews.

Dean or Pamela to go.

Really? You've kept that quiet for 10 weeks

11 minutes ago, smpar said:

Also a tad unjust that one team got pelters for their spelling mistakes while the other team’s “breath in the scent” tag line went unnoticed.

Also more than a little ridiculous that Pamela was getting stick for putting a marketing guy on the marketing team on his own. The other PM went on the perfume team and it wasnt mentioned

I see the annoying Aussie c**t that won it a few years ago has taken Ryan-Mark a square go on Twitter after R-M clamped him in a tweet.

The Aussie strikes me as someone who goes on a night out, calls a random “specky” in front of his mates to look cool then goes mental when specky stands up for himself. The definition of worst c**t.

Could have easily fired at least 5 of them tonight. Winners lucky. Lottie would surely have gone if they had lost. Poster was awful. 

Biggest problem on the losing side was finding a reason not to fire two of them. Thomas and Marianne were both better then at least three of the final five. Lewis saved by some of previous weeks but he absolutely drowned on this one. Pamela blew it managing a task she should have been able to win in her sleep. And Mr Bland Dean has been invisible for most of the series. The 'pitch' was embarrassing. 

Shocker of a week. Both products shit. Both posters shit. Both pitches largely shit. Surprised anybody 'bought" anything.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

10 hours ago, Mr X said:

Really? You've kept that quiet for 10 weeks

Also more than a little ridiculous that Pamela was getting stick for putting a marketing guy on the marketing team on his own. The other PM went on the perfume team and it wasnt mentioned

I dont understand why Pamela didnt use that as her argument. Management is about putting the right people on the right job. Put the Marketing guy on the marketing side and her being in cosmetics go make the perfume. It was the right decision.

Similarly had she gone on the marketing side and the perfume been shit, she would have got abuse for not being in control of the product! I think Brady just hates Pamela and it rubs off on Sugar! 

Due you think Lottie realises everyone hates her and doesnt care or is she completely oblivious to it?

42 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

I dont understand why Pamela didnt use that as her argument. Management is about putting the right people on the right job. Put the Marketing guy on the marketing side and her being in cosmetics go make the perfume. It was the right decision.

Similarly had she gone on the marketing side and the perfume been shit, she would have got abuse for not being in control of the product! I think Brady just hates Pamela and it rubs off on Sugar! 

Due you think Lottie realises everyone hates her and doesnt care or is she completely oblivious to it?

Maybe she did make that argument, a lo gets cut out of the boardroom. The only thing she maybe could have done differently was put the two guys together and go do the perfume herself, but that wasnt what she was criticised for!

I think Lottie is a little from column A, a little from column B

35 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Oh she knows everyone hates her.
Her plan I think is to irritate and annoy everyone in the hope they f**k up.

Really? I dont think its part of any plan, I think shes just genuinely that privileged and entitled that she actually believes what she says and simply doesnt care.

Still wid

6 hours ago, Mr X said:

Maybe she did make that argument, a lo gets cut out of the boardroom. The only thing she maybe could have done differently was put the two guys together and go do the perfume herself, but that wasnt what she was criticised for!

I think Lottie is a little from column A, a little from column B

Really? I dont think its part of any plan, I think shes just genuinely that privileged and entitled that she actually believes what she says and simply doesnt care.

Still wid

Obviously..... posh, dominate types 😎

Pamela is a complete smash as well along with Karina, even if the latters eyebrows are a bit weird and talks through her nose like John Collins. 

Looks like Lottie has got herself in a bit of bother - 

Anyway, in terms of the final 2, as long as Scarlett and Carina's business plans aren't abysmal it will surely be those two in the final. They're the only ones left who are even remotely competent. 

I don't know if she's racist, I reckon she hates everyone equally, but that particular Ghandi comment I don't believe it to be racist going by that clip. She called her Ghandi after Lubna had made a 'philosophical' comment. I reckon it was in response to that rather than the fact Lubna is a different ethnicity. Given she's so unaware of her behaviour she probably never realised it could have racist connotations.

Looks like Lottie has got herself in a bit of bother - 

Anyway, in terms of the final 2, as long as Scarlett and Carina's business plans aren't abysmal it will surely be those two in the final. They're the only ones left who are even remotely competent. 
That came out weeks ago. Happened after the filming had ended

I don't know if she's racist, I reckon she hates everyone equally, but that particular Ghandi comment I don't believe it to be racist going by that clip. She called her Ghandi after Lubna had made a 'philosophical' comment. I reckon it was in response to that rather than the fact Lubna is a different ethnicity. Given she's so unaware of her behaviour she probably never realised it could have racist connotations.
This. Far more likely to be idiocy and lack of self awareness than racism

Lottie’s business idea is pish. The bakery idea is pish, you can’t aggressively upscale a small cafe and bakery business. I don’t understand the travel business tbh.

The beauty inventor and the recruiter are maybe the best.