The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Lottie's face when her team won the task made me want to chuck my tv through my window.  Smug doesn't even begin to describe it.

Thomas as nice a guy as he is was pretty terrible throughout and I'm not surprised he's gone.  Marianne kept getting held down by him and didn't show much throughout.

Final 6 now:

Lottie
Dean
Lewis - travel company
Scarlett
Pamela - beauty brand
Carina

One of the 2 guys to go next week and then a Lottie v Scarlett final for me.

Lottie won't win due to her personality. I expect when she's 'fired' Sugar will comment on how he wouldn't be able to work with someone so confrontational.

I kind of want her to stay for the interviews just to hear her business plan. I expect it some sort of pretentious shite. She's an absolute boot.

Lottie won't win due to her personality. I expect when she's 'fired' Sugar will comment on how he wouldn't be able to work with someone so confrontational.

I kind of want her to stay for the interviews just to hear her business plan. I expect it some sort of pretentious shite. She's an absolute boot.

I thought very early on that she’d have some kind of business to do with children’s books. As far as I can remember she didn’t offer too much in the kids’ toy task so probably not. She’s actually kept her cards close to her chest in regards to what she does, unless I’ve missed it.

I’ve got a feeling the beauty brand could be similar to last year’s winner (Sian’s) swimwear company; not really offering anything different but she’s just built a business which is performing very well and has potential despite not being anything ‘new.’

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

You've been knocked back by a posh bird before, havent you?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
11 hours ago, Mr X said:

Not at all, I do hate people who think they are genuinely above other people though. She's definitely one of those.

Agree with this, her self entitlement makes her way too controlling. Was nearly as bad as Thomas but because she is posh and well spoken she gets away with more. 

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
13 hours ago, Mr X said:

Not at all, I do hate people who think they are genuinely above other people though. She's definitely one of those.

So are 90% of apprentice contestants.

She is clearly a psycho though :lol:

Still wid

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

Not a chance. She’s far too confrontational to get to even the interviews.

This. I dont think Sugar likes her and I can see her going the next time her team loses.

This weeks task was pretty awful, mainly because the three acts were atrocious. Whoever got the band was always going to win.