The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Ryan-Mark is really starting to get on my tits. Apart from a negotiation in episode 1 he's done absolutely f**k all yet is constantly criticising everyone else. The sooner he's team leader and fucks up, the better.

Lottie's face when Sugar let Thomas go back to the house was priceless. Wish Thomas did a Dale Carrick face to her as he left.

I get that the PM has to take responsibility, to some extent, for losing a task, but sometimes it has virtually nothing to do with them and this was one of those instances.

Also, repeatedly admitting that you intentionally don't get along with everyone in business is always a very clever thing to do IMO. 

I think Lottie and Thomas will make the final 4 purely for entertainment and the other 2 will come from whose business plan is the best.

Wish they'd stop telegraphing who is in trouble during the task, they kept on showing Aisha not speaking. They've done it in a few other ones too

Candidates laughing up that pish poor "hologram" opening from Sugar deserve everything they get.

ETA -- if they'd based the rollercoaster on a journey along Lottie's beak they'd have won hands down.

Edited by MSU

10 hours ago, smpar said:

Lottie's face when Sugar let Thomas go back to the house was priceless. Wish Thomas did a Dale Carrick face to her as he left.

I get that the PM has to take responsibility, to some extent, for losing a task, but sometimes it has virtually nothing to do with them and this was one of those instances.

Also, repeatedly admitting that you intentionally don't get along with everyone in business is always a very clever thing to do IMO. 

See, I dont think thats what she meant. I think what she meant was that she accepted she wasnt going to get along with everyone and didnt go out of her way to get along with anyone she wasnt going to get along with. I dont think she meant she went out of her way to not get on with people.