The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

On 16/10/2019 at 21:34, Bert Raccoon said:

The blind fella is well annoying.

On 16/10/2019 at 21:49, Albertlegend said:

I think the blind guy will go. Should be del boy but it wont be! 

He isn't blind, he has poor eyesight but he isn't fucking blind. 

Lottie’s sole approach to this is to spit out random ideas and then if it goes tits up she can stand back and say “they just ignored me.” It’s common for contestants on this to not give a f**k if their team loses as long as they can shove someone under the bus, but she fucking excels at that particular tactic.

Lottie’s sole approach to this is to spit out random ideas and then if it goes tits up she can stand back and say “they just ignored me.” It’s common for contestants on this to not give a f**k if their team loses as long as they can shove someone under the bus, but she fucking excels at that particular tactic.
I actually thought she made some good points this week, unfairly ignored though I don't doubt it was edited to look more like it than was probably the case.

Tommy lucky to still be in, 4 sales tasks 4 defeats - not great for a salesman. He's likeable and keeps the show interesting so not surprised he was kept in.

At this stage Ryan-Mark seems the obvious favourite to me though he seemed fairly quiet this episode.

Four from four, and Alan Sugar having a history of being a racist moron and a Tory to boot. 

Not convinced these people are fuckwits my man. 
Of course they are, it's an absolutely ridiculous thing to come away with. Look at the contestants. I think there are 3 that will be of full British descent. It's like saying he's sexist because the first 3 were men.

An absolute nothing story.

I actually thought she made some good points this week, unfairly ignored though I don't doubt it was edited to look more like it than was probably the case.

Tommy lucky to still be in, 4 sales tasks 4 defeats - not great for a salesman. He's likeable and keeps the show interesting so not surprised he was kept in.

At this stage Ryan-Mark seems the obvious favourite to me though he seemed fairly quiet this episode.
Not sure what folk are seeing with Ryan-Mark. The first week I'm sure he made a decent sale but from there he has proceeded to criticise every idea without offering his own and spends most of the time telling us the type of clientele he deals with.

He's like Will from The Inbetweeners, folk think he's clever because of the posh voice when in actuality he's just as big a moron as the rest of them, and extremely irritating.

Well not really, considering the first two challenges were lost by men, and so he had no choice but to fire a man. He’s a proven racist, and he’s fired four ethnic minorities on the spin.

Sorry if you’re offended by this though, snowflake.
The only one who appears to be offended here is you. If anyone truly believes the first 4 were fired purely down to their race or skin colour then they really are morons.

7 hours ago, Cowshed Chris said:

She just seems content enough to make a suggestion, appear passionate about it and go in the huff when they (rightly) go with something else. As long as she looks all passionate about her own ideas, it minimises the accountability on her part if/when the final products turns out to be a pile of shite.

Tommy was very lucky this week that there was at least another person more shit than him. Not selling the bikes was a big mistake for him, but I think he's also been saved by the fact that Sugar can see potential in him. Next week he *should* do really well; nothing to design, create or pitch, just to blag some random shite on the cheap. He'll win this round for his team single-handedly IMO. 

Nobody thinks they were fired purely down to their race, but it’s no surprise you don’t understand the nuances. 

If no one thinks that, why make an issue out of it based on the colour of their skin then? Which is exactly what was being insinuated. Just continue with your petty insults if you prefer that though.

She just seems content enough to make a suggestion, appear passionate about it and go in the huff when they (rightly) go with something else. As long as she looks all passionate about her own ideas, it minimises the accountability on her part if/when the final products turns out to be a pile of shite.
Tommy was very lucky this week that there was at least another person more shit than him. Not selling the bikes was a big mistake for him, but I think he's also been saved by the fact that Sugar can see potential in him. Next week he *should* do really well; nothing to design, create or pitch, just to blag some random shite on the cheap. He'll win this round for his team single-handedly IMO. 
Is this not the round where they are given a list of random shite and have to find out what it is? I agree he'll probably haggle down some good deals but I do think he's a bit of a muppet and there's a good chance he'll get an item completely wrong.

Doesn’t understand what purely means type post. 

Why are you so desperate to defend proven racist  Lord Sugar? Do reality TV stars mean that much to you? 

[emoji38] Aye it's definitely me who loves reality tv stars. Aren't you the guy who creams himself over some no mark Geordie tv personality?

I'm not defending anyone. If I was defending him it would imply he's done something wrong. He fired 3 awful candidates in the first 3 weeks. The colour of their skin never even entered my mind. Can you give a credible argument about what these 3 did to deserve to remain on the show?

Can you give a credible argument about what these 3 did to deserve to remain on the show?

Why are you so offended by the notion that known racist Alan Sugar might be showing subconscious racial bias in his decisions? 

You’re coming across as a bit of a snowflake being offended at people with different opinions to be honest. 

That'll be a no then. Thought as much.