The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

You could have sacked almost any of the losing team but I was surprised that the team leader didn't get the chop.

I say surprised but you could tell halfway through who was going to be getting sacked.  As soon as we saw Souleymane starting to complain and people reacting it was clear he was out.

Two terrible toys though. 

They missed a trick with the lack of slime. My 6 year old is slime daft and unicorn daft! As for Tommy the turtle??? For a 6 -8 year old! Nae chance 

The minute they went with the idea of a unicorn enveloped in slime I thought they'd win. My six year old would hound me continuously to buy that. They only made it respectably close by neglecting the slime part.    

Edited to add - caught up with two weeks. Thought the wrong sacking in the ice lolly week. Turning down £1 for 15p lollies in favour of trying (it would appear unsuccessfully judging by the camera work) to punt them on the street really is unforgivable.

I hate this whole “make a viral video” instruction. It’s the new, worse, advertising campaign.  Like all you need to make a viral video is the desire to make one. If it was that easy, every c**t would do it. How about you fucking make a tweet that gets 10 likes? Also, go f**k yourself, Alan Sugar. 

The Apprentice candidate claims producers "sabotage tasks" and "limit sleep" She said producers tried to make contestants "look stupid".

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a29510183/apprentice-candidate-claims-producers-sabotage-tasks-limit-sleep-aleksandra-king/

Sorry to say it hen, but its a comedy show where the "contestants" are the gags.