The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I presume you are therefore tipping Dumbarton for 9th?

Morton look dreadful too, and QOS although they seem to have our number this year, are no great shakes. I'd be looking to pass all three of those teams, although that would still only leave us in 6th which you are right is appalling.

I always tip Dumbarton for 9th but they always manage to avoid it.

Biggest problem for Falkirk is, even if there is a long unbeaten run to come, there's already five sides that are 12 points or more ahead. From nowhere, a whole lot of wins in a row are needed.

I'd argue that fighting relegation got the St Mirren fans more invested in their team, so maybe that would be more exciting than mid-table nothingness?

Guest Back Post Misses

We are horrific and unless two things happen i dont see much changing especially away from home

1. Need to get to January in touch with 6th,7th and 8th

2. About 5 or 6 fresh faces in January

Failure to do 1 will mean that even if part 2 happens I think we will be in the play off

If one happens I can see us only bringing in a couple - which wont be enough IMO.

In summary we are fucked

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We are horrific and unless two things happen i dont see much changing especially away from home

Failure to do 1 will mean that even if part 2 happens I think we will be in the play off

If one happens I can see us only bringing in a couple - which wont be enough IMO.

In summary we are fucked

How can we be fucked with the youthful Mark Kerr still being one of our midfield stalwarts?

33 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

In summary we are fucked

Given that we appear to be hemorrhaging money, do you think we could go out of business if we go down? 

Guest Back Post Misses
Given that we appear to be hemorrhaging money, do you think we could go out of business if we go down? 

Who knows, but this meeting tonight tells me Superfan, Ritchie and Co have their money back and won’t cough up again.

Throw the mess they have created, by allowing another manager to sign shite, at the new Chairman, CEO and fans while they sit getting their free grub and bevy every week.

We are in a mess, on and off the pitch.

The disgrace was that 2years ago we were in financial rude health.

Guest Back Post Misses
3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you guys are going into administration please make it a Monday through to Thursday or at the weekend.

We don’t want anyone stealing our thunder.

Don't think it is that bad TBF

Who knows, but this meeting tonight tells me Superfan, Ritchie and Co have their money back and won’t cough up again.

Throw the mess they have created, by allowing another manager to sign shite, at the new Chairman, CEO and fans while they sit getting their free grub and bevy every week.

I've just approved payment of your invoice, get the money invested in the club!

"Superfan, Ritchie and Co" gave Houston the second biggest budget in the league. He pissed it up the wall on Luca Gasparotto, Paul Watson, Alex Harris, Joe McKee, Scott Shepherd, Liam Henderson, and another selection of mediocrity.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

"Superfan, Ritchie and Co" gave Houston the second biggest budget in the league. He pissed it up the wall on Luca Gasparotto, Paul Watson, Alex Harris, Joe McKee, Scott Shepherd, Liam Henderson, and another selection of mediocrity.

Sorry but I'll add Rory Loy to that list, he's probably on more money than any of them and has looked uninterested. 

3 hours ago, wullie robb said:

Sorry but I'll add Rory Loy to that list, he's probably on more money than any of them and has looked uninterested. 

I would give Loy the benefit of the doubt  just now given the rib injury and to quote Alex Smith during his time in charge "he is not himself at the moment".

Got to put in a performance soon though.

9 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I would give Loy the benefit of the doubt at just now given the rib injury and to quote Alex Smith during his time in charge "he is not himself at the moment".

Got to put in a performance soon though.

Don't worry. Stick on guarantee he'll put in that performance against us on Sunday!

3 hours ago, wullie robb said:

I believe we are looking to take him off your hands in January , either on loan or permanent. JR is still a bit peeved at missing out on him in the summer.

Archived