The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are woeful. The worst squad I've ever seen.

Yep I’d agree. Full of absolute shitebags and no hopers.

With hindsight it makes the job Alex Smith done even better managing to get 2 performances from this group of jobbers.

8 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Falkirk have a touch of the St Mirrens (last season) about them.... 

Has Hartley got it in him to do the squad juggling that Jack Ross done so well in January?  Could be another 10 in 10 out scenario,  chances are Hartley will make a c**t of it which will be fantastic to see. 

1 minute ago, Gbud84 said:

Has Hartley got it in him to do the squad juggling that Jack Ross done so well in January?  Could be another 10 in 10 out scenario,  chances are Hartley will make a c**t of it which will be fantastic to see. 

Your escape act was a one off. Don't see many teams repeating that tbh..  

On 13/11/2017 at 09:29, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I presume you are therefore tipping Dumbarton for 9th?

Morton look dreadful too, and QOS although they seem to have our number this year, are no great shakes. I'd be looking to pass all three of those teams, although that would still only leave us in 6th which you are right is appalling.

On 19/11/2017 at 22:30, Mr X said:

You'll be lucky to pick up another 12 points all season never mind claw back a 12 point deficit.

Jose-Mourinho-121121-Laughing-G-300.jpg

On 13/11/2017 at 09:29, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I presume you are therefore tipping Dumbarton for 9th?

Morton look dreadful too, and QOS although they seem to have our number this year, are no great shakes. I'd be looking to pass all three of those teams, although that would still only leave us in 6th which you are right is appalling.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

What a walloper :lol:

I had a really bad feeling about this today, it was that bad I decided to give it a bye, for my football fix I went to Edinburgh to watch the Shire against Civil Service Strollers, 6 quid to get in and the team won 3-1, not the most salubrious of surroundings but got a nice pie and bovril.

The match kicked off at 2pm cos there are no floodlights so on the way home passing Westfield saw lots of fans streaming out of the stadium with around 25 mins to go, used to go to Falkirk and win or lose there was always hope, fraid to say that hope is all but gone now, there are many reasons why this has happened but can't see how Falkirk are going to survive in this league with the staff at their disposal.

4 minutes ago, Sydney Puddefoot said:

I had a really bad feeling about this today, it was that bad I decided to give it a bye, for my football fix I went to Edinburgh to watch the Shire against Civil Service Strollers, 6 quid to get in and the team won 3-1, not the most salubrious of surroundings but got a nice pie and bovril.

Having to go to East Stirling to gloryhunt  :lol::lol::lol:

Lowland League forum for this pish.

Archived