Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United

59 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

For anyone interested in Ray McKinnon's audio from this weeks presser, you can find it on my website, here;

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/09/29/momentum-motivates-mckinnon/

What's the injury update? Anyone out barring the 3 defenders?

Aye, the jury.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dafcburty said:

For anyone interested in Ray McKinnon's audio from this weeks presser, you can find it on my website, here;

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/09/29/momentum-motivates-mckinnon/

What's the injury update? Anyone out barring the 3 defenders?

Were you there? Who asked the first question - they are taking the piss.

Unable to buy the game on Pars TV.   I've tried to register twice, over an hour ago, and still not had an email allowing me to log in and pay.  [emoji20]

We too have had a couple of teething problems earlier today trying to register (arrived in Dubrovnik this morning) but seems to have worked eventually. The Mrs sat about half an hour trying to get it sorted. Pain in the hoop but here's hoping the stream works ok.

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

to take briels' place in midfield

Yeah, with Stanton on the bench!  Flood has been a liability for us this season, slows play right down and gives the ball away needlessly.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Yeah, with Stanton on the bench!  Flood has been a liability for us this season, slows play right down and gives the ball away needlessly.

It was an explanation not a justification. Flood is utter shite. I would rather have Stanton on.

King seems to have flown under radar for criticism this season for someone so utterly shite too.

Archived