Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United

Dunfermline fans in buoyant mood Dundee fans not so. Will be a great game to watch. Dunfermline are by far the best team we have played by a good distance but feel we can match them wben full streanth. Dont bite ,  its going to be an intresting season Dunfermline, United, Saints all fighting for the top spot whether you like it or not. 

ed0bb773d1cecff1809915f72cf6ccbe.gif

Utd and the Pars are the only teams fighting out for the automatic promotion slot. Concentrate on your battle for fourth.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Dunfermline fans in buoyant mood Dundee fans not so. Will be a great game to watch. Dunfermline are by far the best team we have played by a good distance but feel we can match them wben full streanth. Dont bite ,  its going to be an intresting season Dunfermline, United, Saints all fighting for the top spot whether you like it or not. 

Not so, most Dundee fans would be in a buoyant mood if Dunfermline won.  Particularly as they care more about our results than those of their own miserable club.

BTW if you can't differentiate between the two Dundee clubs you should maybe take a wee break.

9 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

750.gif?resize=459,258

2 minutes ago, Fungi said:

Had the most horrible, wild burnt steak bridie I've ever had at the St.Mirren game by the way...Prepare for the worst.

Am I being a nostalgic bore, or were the bridies back in the Calderwood era much better?

7 minutes ago, Fungi said:

Had the most horrible, wild burnt steak bridie I've ever had at the St.Mirren game by the way...Prepare for the worst.

That sounds ace. A well-fired bridie. 

I normally have a bridie from kiosk in SW and it has been many moons since having a bad one. 

15 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

You definitely should invest in some sort of steak.

Congratulations.  That is a far better IPO/bridie pun than I managed.

In my defence I am on holiday at the moment and don't really give a flying f**k about too much else.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Congratulations.  That is a far better IPO/bridie pun than I managed.

In my defence I am on holiday at the moment and don't really give a flying f**k about too much else.

Why are you on P&B when you're on holiday? :blink:

5 hours ago, smpar said:

I wouldn't, in the slightest, be surprised if that was actually GD.

I can assure you it isn't.  Sadly on this holiday we have seen a few examples of age inappropriate beachwear; it is not an edifying sight.

Archived