Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to how this pans out. Big chance for Hopkirk to show he's a worthy replacement for Joe Cardle. Nobody has come close to giving us a game in the six league and cup games on the new surface but I've no doubt United will be a much tougher test than anything we've faced so far. ICT, St Mirren and Falkrik were all utter gash and I'm still not sure if it's because we have improved massively or we've been lucky to encounter a few teams on an off day. Last season Andreu was a cut above anything we had and this is the kind of game where Keatings and McDonald can prove their worth.  Cardle is someone who could have swung it in our favour and without him I think we'll lack a bit of potency. 

Pars 1 Utd 2

2 hours ago, JFPar said:

We took apart St. Mirren and Brechin without Cardle. St. Mirren beat Utd quite convincingly.

I don't see it being an issue. It'll be our toughest test this season no doubt.

^^^ This post makes no sense.  And it doesn't even mention steak bridies.

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

They're already in Falkirk and Stirling I think (at least in the Co-Op shops). With the new drive-thru (yep, you heard right - a drive-thru Stephen's the Bakers) opening soon, surely it's only a matter of time?

They’re in longstone in Edinburgh and in pinkie in Musselburgh aswell. Believe the hype.

They're already in Falkirk and Stirling I think (at least in the Co-Op shops). With the new drive-thru (yep, you heard right - a drive-thru Stephen's the Bakers) opening soon, surely it's only a matter of time?

The drive through has been getting teased for at least three years. It's a disgrace that it hasn't opened yet imo.

Dunfermline fans in buoyant mood Dundee fans not so. Will be a great game to watch. Dunfermline are by far the best team we have played by a good distance but feel we can match them wben full streanth. Dont bite ,  its going to be an intresting season Dunfermline, United, Saints all fighting for the top spot whether you like it or not. 

11 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Dunfermline fans in buoyant mood DAB's not so. Will be a great game to watch. Dunfermline are by far the best team we have played by a good distance but feel we can match them wben full streanth. Dont bite ,  its going to be an intresting season Dunfermline, United, Saints all fighting for the top spot whether you like it or not. 

FTFY.

Archived