Does anybody want to win league?

Superstars of Lochar defeated by Mr Frazer. I'm sure that won't go down too well. I notice Lochar were missing 10 or 11 players for the game so surely not anything to brag about Mr Frazer or the people down Kirkcudbright way. Brings everyone back into league contention now though. Poor league with poor players continues.

On 23/09/2017 at 22:55, South fan 2 said:

Watched lochar and saints today 2 poor teams. Ref was poor as well  

I went to watch Mids Heston on Friday night and was horrified at the performance and behaviour of 2 out of the 3 match officials. In what was a well mannered game with only a couple of missed timed challenges, except Finlay couldn't help himself and needed to be the centre of attention. He made various poor decisions against both sides which probably eavened themselves out, he then verbally abused a couple of players calling them 'd**ks, fan**es and idiots. He then called the Mids manager a fanny for standing his ground well away from the touch line (he was nearly in the dugout). He saved the best till last, sending off the Mids striker with a second yellow for who didn't hear the whistle when clean through (keeper played on and didn't hear it either). He had plenty time to blow again and bring the play back without any delay. To be fair the Mids lad was a bit out of order calling him a dick after being sent off but how can the referee expect to be respected when acting worse than the players.

anyway I feel it will be the refs who decide who win this year not the players. 

Probably a touch unprofessional using the words the ref did. 

However he could easily of send the mids manager off, to say he stood his ground is inaccurate, he kneed the Heston full back up the rear as he bent down to pick up the ball for a throw, the Heston player then reacted by kicking the managers bottle of Irn Bru away as he went to pick it up to disguise his actions. All very petty but I'm sure they would rather be called f*nnies that have both seen red which some refs in the league would of done as some just want the game to be about them. 

19 hours ago, Rocky85 said:

Probably a touch unprofessional using the words the ref did. 

However he could easily of send the mids manager off, to say he stood his ground is inaccurate, he kneed the Heston full back up the rear as he bent down to pick up the ball for a throw, the Heston player then reacted by kicking the managers bottle of Irn Bru away as he went to pick it up to disguise his actions. All very petty but I'm sure they would rather be called f*nnies that have both seen red which some refs in the league would of done as some just want the game to be about them. 

Sorry didn't see the knee from my angle so I take that one back, he is a fa**y lol. To command respect you must act with some kind of maturity.

Well went to watch the boys v Lochar (giro boys) on Friday night and have got to say that when Lochar get the ball to feet that are pretty impressive and if they had slightly more class upfront it could have been a rugby score. But yet again the referee stepped in and stated brandishing cards about to make himself feel important with 5 mins to go.

Anyway nipped up to see what the young queens had to offer at Lockerbie and in 40 years I've never seen unsportsmanlike conduct. It was an even game mids got a guy sent off which made the difference. Mids had a player down with a head injury so the ball went out of play then on the restart the queens lad fired a shot into the top bag rather than returning the ball. Turned round and giggled like a little boy would. Very poor from what should be a professional set up.

Who was the queens number 9? Looks to have a talent but the rest will be playing in the south next season as the quality wasn't there.

We must of been at different angles again. Lol

was a complete accident and think the lad was embarrassed, apologised to all after game, game was over by that point anyway.

Worst I've seen Mids this season, don't think Queens were troubled at all. No9 if he was the centre forward was Tremble, just called back from Gretna loan. Thought Ushers opener was a stunner, best player on pitch was No4 (Archie). Big ginger CB was decent before he went off injured, think all bar 3 players were under 17 so I think your maybe writing them off a bit early.

Too much in house squabbling from certain Mids players to, more interested in arguing with each other and ref than game 

Archived