The wee Rovers v Big Rovers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

My only dissapointment was the 3 year old girl on the pitch at at half time she shouldnt have been there shocking behavior

6 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

She had a brick threw it at a squirrell shouting horrible things at albion supporters who must have only been 5. They showes great restraint in the face of provecation

Our thoughts are with you at this truly difficult time. 

Firstly, well done to Albion Rovers who thoroughly deserved that result. Had a game plan and stuck to it. Took their opportunities and it was an utter peach for that second goal. 

We never got started today at all. A lot of long balls getting caught up in the air. Zanatta had our only real chance, but we looked like we were really missing Robertson in the middle of the park to dictate the play.  Our lack of depth at the back was really exposed as we were bullied a lot of the time.  Albion Rovers were superb on the counter, and found a lot of space.  

Reality check for a lot of people today. As Rovers_Lad mentioned, we're missing Callachan. But he's not the only one. Let's move on from today and hopefully in a few weeks we'll have a bit more stability to the squad if Bene and Lennox can return. 

I can't believe it misses Smith's disastrous stepover/riverdance move. I'm crestfallen.

Yes, the 'highlights' fail to capture how truly awful that moment was.

On the bright side, that moment and the generally woeful performance on a dreadful pitch, have made me finally accept that we are Seaside league dross.

Archived