The wee Rovers v Big Rovers

Obviously everyone is different but I'd rather watch Albion Rovers games at home, than a soulless lego land stadium with thousands of empty seats. Lost count of the superb games at Cliftonhill where the crowd was tightly packed in with superb games ( Ayr, Annan, Queens Park, QOTS, Morton, Airdrie etc etc etc) superb atmosphere for both home and away fans.  I personally dont give a monkeys If the toilets need  bombing etc etc... all about the atmosphere and standing watching the game for moi. Raith will have half the main stand seats and terracing in front of stand and the whole standing section behind the goal. Hopefully a big crowd on Sat - how many away do Raith expect to bring ? Sure If you google Albion Rovers v Ayr or Rovers v Ayr videos you will see the section behind the goal with fans... 

I'm heading through with a couple of pals. None of us have been to Cliftonhill before.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, teekasule said:

Obviously everyone is different but I'd rather watch Albion Rovers games at home, than a soulless lego land stadium with thousands of empty seats. Lost count of the superb games at Cliftonhill where the crowd was tightly packed in with superb games ( Ayr, Annan, Queens Park, QOTS, Morton, Airdrie etc etc etc) superb atmosphere for both home and away fans.  I personally dont give a monkeys If the toilets need  bombing etc etc... all about the atmosphere and standing watching the game for moi. Raith will have half the main stand seats and terracing in front of stand and the whole standing section behind the goal. Hopefully a big crowd on Sat - how many away do Raith expect to bring ? Sure If you google Albion Rovers v Ayr or Rovers v Ayr videos you will see the section behind the goal with fans... 

Just had a look. Good that you can get behind the goals now and move from the side to behind the goals from the looks of it. Looking forward to it 

35 minutes ago, teekasule said:

Is there a flat area of the ground available where I can erect a modest pop up gazebo?

17 minutes ago, rw89 said:

How much is entry into the ground?

Match-day Admission 2017/18

Adult £14
Concession £7
Children under 12 £2

Concession entry covers Senior Citizens, (65+), Unemployed (on production of the appropriate benefit card), students with student ID and Disabled  (Carer Free).

57 minutes ago, The Pastmaster said:

Match-day Admission 2017/18

Adult £14
Concession £7
Children under 12 £2

Concession entry covers Senior Citizens, (65+), Unemployed (on production of the appropriate benefit card), students with student ID and Disabled  (Carer Free).

You didn't tell them how much it costs to get out.

Archived