The wee Rovers v Big Rovers

We've benefitted from a fair few goalkeeping errors recently, so there's a bit of a rebalancing of karma.

We've not really clicked at all. Created just one or two chances from open play. Maybe to be expected with the number of changes we've had to make recently, but it's looking like set pieces will be our best chance.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/09/2017 at 04:43, MC_Lachlan said:

This'll be the first game I can realistically make in almost 2 years. I'm home for a wee break, maw's letting me steal her car for the weekend, so gonna jaunt along to this.

It's strange what you miss when you leave home: Spending your hard earned to stand in the cold in places like Coatbridge watching turgid pish lower league football...maybe I'll get a crushingly disappointing result for full nostalgia points? Can't wait. :thumsup2

giphy.gif

Our season so far in numbers:

4 points off the top

ELEVEN clear of the relegation zone

Trouten and Shields have both hit double figures before the end of September, an amazing TWENTY-FOUR goals between them in all competitions.

We have been unconvincing for a while and got away with it last week, so it's not surprising to see it come to bite us.

Smith needs dropped ASAP.

Wake up call for all think. First big test for Smith to see how we bounce back.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Cracking wee ground, well what's left open in it. Why the bad press?

I don't know, some folk can't see past it being a shitehole, I'm surprised it's took the wee rovers as long to win at home, they've more balls than most sides in this league.

Archived