Celtic Fans Shortlisted For FIFA Fans Award.

20 minutes ago, Orbea17 said:

With the 'best of the rest' of Scottish football completely humiliating themselves against Lithuanian farmers and waiters from Luxemburg we can only hope that Celtic can restore some credibility and pride in Europe for Scotland this season.

Their fans winning this award would be a welcome bonus. Although based on the PSG match,  some of them need to know that games in Europe last for 90 mins... 

Literally the worst thing I have ever read.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celtic have had more individual fines for crowd behaviour in the last 5 or 6 years than any other in Europe can somebody explain how the footballing authorities came to this decision?????

I'll try, it's got f**k ALL to do with UEFA or any UEFA game. It's for the game v hearts, last game of last season, 21st of May, its was a Sunday, a sunny afternoon, 490 days ago.

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 20:33, Greenlantern said:

It's sickening isn't it. I wonder if FIFA like bananas, or buckfast?

We were (deservedly) punished, and we have not been nominated for an undeserved award.

All behaviour of this kind is sickening, although some on here would disagree.

Calm down people, Celtic aren't being nominated for an overall best fans award. They're being nominated for the great atmosphere and displays they made at a particular match last season. It's like a player winning a goal of the season award in a year he was otherwise utter gash.

19 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I'll try, it's got f**k ALL to do with UEFA or any UEFA game. It's for the game v hearts, last game of last season, 21st of May, its was a Sunday, a sunny afternoon, 490 days ago.

Was only 120 days ago.

10 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Calm down people, Celtic aren't being nominated for an overall best fans award. They're being nominated for the great atmosphere and displays they made at a particular match last season. It's like a player winning a goal of the season award in a year he was otherwise utter gash.

Which is a shame because we're clearly the best overall.

Really don't understand how people are failing to grasp this. It's clearly stated on the nomination.

Archived