Rangers vs Motherwell LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or you lot could try and actually play some football.....

No wonder our game is fcuked.

Surprised that he hasn't blamed for that tbf.

Indeed not.  It's been a decent thread and there's no room for "yer team's deid" tossers like you.

The worst poster on the thread is still one of your own.

Looking back to our defeat on the opening day of the season,we had absolutely no shape at the back for about 20 minutes. Richard Tait seemed to spend more time in the rangers half and Windass ran amok.
It would seem both teams have improved since then so it could be another tight game. Hopefully Kenny Miller is still getting the blame for Jim Traynors leaks as that guy has done more damage than most to us.

Motherwell aet for me.

Motherwell smashed Aberdeen 3-0 in the quarter finals. They are a close knit, organised and physically strong  team. Every one of their players will be fully focused on progressing to the final. They are 5 to 1 to win in 90 minutes. That's great odds.

I've put money on Well to win.

Sorry lads. 

I'm still (oddly for me) feeling no nervousness about today - they only thing I find disconcerting is the fact that a lot of press coverage is actually taking us seriously, with some hacks even tipping us to win - can't remember that ever happening before in this type of game. 

Hope the team do themselves justice and it's a decent game - may the best (fan-owned) team win...

Really looking forward to this and the butterflies are here big time.

I love a trip to Hampden, I know it has it's critics but there is a mystical aura about the place and you just feel that bit closer to tangible success when you are there.

Rangers are favourites on the day but if we can pull this off and get to the final then this will go down as one of the best days/results in the club's history, one that we will look back on with fondness for years to come. 

Just go out there and give it your all Motherwell, don't be swayed or unnerved by the occasion, just play your game and BELIEVE in yourselves, that's all we ask for.

Cautiously optimistic - Starting to get a few butterflies now.
Definitely have it in us to win this, but so do Rangers.
We'll see how it pans out.
Hopefully Bowman and Moult enjoy a Hampden scoring spree again.

16 minutes ago, Richie said:

Cautiously optimistic - Starting to get a few butterflies now.
Definitely have it in us to win this, but so do Rangers.
We'll see how it pans out.
Hopefully Bowman and Moult enjoy a Hampden scoring spree again.

That's what to bear in mind, we've already been to Hampden this season, in the same competition and won. All we need to do today is repeat that. :)

Or you lot could try and actually play some football.....

No wonder our game is fcuked.

Watching it on the telly with the armchair loyal the day? Or are you going to venture up to the big smoke and actually give your team some backing for once?

Archived