Rangers vs Motherwell LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Surely there's a P&B insider working in PR at Ibrox. Literally every single tear-stained defeat results in a statement worded so perfectly it's almost as if they know it'll be instantly posted on here for everyone to pish themselves laughing at. The last three seasons have been absolutely glorious. Broken by Hibs in the best way possible, absolutely bitch-slapped home and away by Celtic and now Motherwell have sent them into glorious, unbridled seethe. Fucking brilliant. 

Can you please not forget getting hosed by Hertz on their inexorable rise from the ashes of their deid predecessors. 

2 hours ago, gavin_3110 said:

JS53410434-1.jpg

PE3O6Z9ojHeNSk7H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

303242_1.jpg

9kmfzm.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

_81610578_10716213.jpg

davekingnew_3188366b.jpg

soc_g_mohsni1x_1296x729.jpg&w=738&site=e

rangers-v-hibernian-scottish-cup-final-d

JS34675097.jpg

aa185d23-14a0-4a30-93c9-aeafbd6cf126-206

skysports-louis-moult-motherwell-goal-v-

6975975.png?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

What's great is that as fantastic an array of pictures to sum up Rangers* FC, it's still only touching the iceberg.

Dundee Utd squishing them when they were desperate to get one over on them (Cifti's goal and BATTLE FEVER in particular)

Alloa coming from 2-0 down to beat them 3-2

image.png.a9a104b4f5325f3661bea056e2453d84.png

The absolutely crushing defeats last season to Celtic

Kenny McDowall

The Wages Of Kevin Kyle

Hearts smashing them to the title

Edit:

image.png.abc92a92e734a6d2b048a118363a3e7b.png

Their attempts to sign Cousin when they knew fine well they were going into admin

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

I was so pissed off when the beaks shoe horned the tribute act into the league in place of dead Rangers (rip). I wanted them gone forever but the lols from that outcome would have been petering out by now. I couldn't have possibly conceived the last 5 years and just how much humiliation would be heaped on the people! And it's not over by a long shot. For da **** there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not even sure they are in the tunnel! Their rightful death would have been so much kinder to them, long live the undead!

53 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

What's great is that as fantastic an array of pictures to sum up Rangers* FC, it's still only touching the iceberg.

Dundee Utd squishing them when they were desperate to get one over on them (Cifti's goal and BATTLE FEVER in particular)

Kenny McDowall

The Wages Of Kevin Kyle

Edit:

Their attempts to sign Cousin when they new fine well they were going into admin

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Annan winning at Ibrox deserves a mention too.

If we're counting the old club's attempt to sign Cousin, then Killie beating them at Ibrox in their first match after they went into administration deserves a mention.

One of my most joyous footballing experiences, the seethe was utterly glorious, especially after they all turned up with staunch banners like the attached.

_58578089_banner.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the first line of the statement is grammatically incorrect. 

The line should have been "Rangers is shocked" rather than "Rangers are shocked"  because "is" refers to a single entity such as a company whereas "are" infers that there is more than one Rangers. 

Oh, wait ...

To be fair, it's the only line I read. I'm sure I could guess the rest of it. 

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Kenny McDowall

The Wages Of Kevin Kyle

Edit:

Their attempts to sign Cousin when they knew fine well they were going into admin

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Annan winning at Ibrox deserves a mention too.

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Not forgetting losing to a team from Luxembourg on their triumphant (snigger) return to European football.

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

If we're counting the old club's attempt to sign Cousin, then Killie beating them at Ibrox in their first match after they went into administration deserves a mention.

One of my most joyous footballing experiences, the seethe was utterly glorious, especially after they all turned up with staunch banners like the attached.

_58578089_banner.jpg

Superb additions to the Sevco scrapbook chaps. 

How could we forget Bomber?

John-Brown.jpg

The Easdales
Whyte tossing a pound across the table to buy the club
EDL Abdul
Same old Alloa always cheatin
The big hoose must stay open
5 players on loan from Newcastle, 1 of whom had hepititus
Mike Ashley

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Kenny McDowall

The Wages Of Kevin Kyle

Edit:

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

The fact they don't realise it's actually not over...

It would be funny if they prepared a defence about Alves kicking out while on the ground only to find it was his kick at Moult in the last five minutes out at the touchline that caused the suspension.  

I actually thought the shoulder high challenge was worse than the lash out.

Archived