Emergency loans

Bambino7

Sorry, I have to defend my family.  They own know the situation as they know my ex is expecting.  Because I was homeless I'm apparently prioritised for a two bedroom flat so I can have a room for my kids and if I leave the Place I'm in i give up that right to be on that list and there's no way whilst giving her maintanence money every month I afford a two bedroomed flat at the moment.  My parents are in a very tough position as they need to be neutral face vaulue to see their grandkids. Friends, I work in an environment I have little in common with anyone and when you have a family and you move from the environment you got brought up in are hard to get back especially when going back because things have went to shit.  Single dads out there I completely salute you it's the loneliest place in the world.  I can't continue to reply to stuff on here though.  But my family have been understanding as much as they can and would have me there in a second. 

Between the proverbial rock and a hard place. The system is fucked mate. I hope you get on your feet soon and you can be there for your kids.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Sorry, I have to defend my family.  They own know the situation as they know my ex is expecting.  Because I was homeless I'm apparently prioritised for a two bedroom flat so I can have a room for my kids and if I leave the Place I'm in i give up that right to be on that list and there's no way whilst giving her maintanence money every month I afford a two bedroomed flat at the moment.  My parents are in a very tough position as they need to be neutral face vaulue to see their grandkids. Friends, I work in an environment I have little in common with anyone and when you have a family and you move from the environment you got brought up in are hard to get back especially when going back because things have went to shit.  Single dads out there I completely salute you it's the loneliest place in the world.  I can't continue to reply to stuff on here though.  But my family have been understanding as much as they can and would have me there in a second. 

Hang in there mate

Archived