Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bambino7

Emergency loans

Recommended Posts

Anyone know of a loan company or group that you don't need a bank card to get one? Fucking shit circumstances has led to this. 

Edited by Bambino7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Bambino7 it would be best to provide a little more detail.   How much do you need and what's it for?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuinely felt sorry for you when you posted this, 1) because of a financial circumstance and 2) all the pish you're getting/going to get from your p&b collegues.

I shall refrain.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be aware of anyone

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, supermik said:

Try Vanquish. 

Has he slabbered grease down his shirt as well?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Anyone know of a loan company or group that you don't need a bank card to get one? Fucking shit circumstances has led to this. 

Did you go completely baws oot at the bookies on GGG, Bambers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sjc said:

Did you go completely baws oot at the bookies on GGG, Bambers?

Ah wish my friend.  I'm out the house and all my stuff is there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bambino7 said:

Ah wish my friend.  I'm out the house and all my stuff is there. 

Fucking hell mate. Hope you get it sorted. Can your parents help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bambino7 said:

Ah wish my friend.  I'm out the house and all my stuff is there. 

Have this, get yourself a couple of halfs.

2017-09-18-21-53-04-1413772744.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sjc said:

Fucking hell mate. Hope you get it sorted. Can your parents help?

My old man isn't well and I don't want them to get involved with the grandchildren involved.  Literally f all until next week.  Short term pain and all that though eh! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

My old man isn't well and I don't want them to get involved with the grandchildren involved.  Literally f all until next week.  Short term pain and all that though eh! 

Shit times man. Any mates  there to put you up and shore you up with a loan? Better than paying 400% interest to some loan shark company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sjc said:

Shit times man. Any mates  there to put you up and shore you up with a loan? Better than paying 400% interest to some loan shark company.

Needs, must though. It's legal and they won't nail you to the floor if you bump it later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...