The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Lustig gets it and Rogic has a swagger. Nice

That's the first footage I've seen showing the complete rage of the **** after the 2nd goal. Obviously sky had a different camera angle.

Very amusing seeing several of them trying to get on the pitch and having to be held back by stewards and police from my view in BF4

Heads gone all over the place

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do folk really think foreign players playing for Celtic or Rangers really give a flying f**k about the sectarian bigotry, sorry, I mean passion of this fixture?

I think you'll find Nakamura votes Sinn Féin 

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Might be missing some context here, maybe this poster has had a mare elsewhere, but what's wrong with his post?

Still no answer, it seems.

It's best just to shout sweary abuse at him apparently.  That's how you win an argument about the unacceptable noises made by OF fans.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Only Sevconians are sectarian in their minds.

Both clubs need to reinforce again what's acceptable and what's not.

f**k off you fkn sleekit c**t.....

you were banned from here for a month for child abuse posts.....you are exactly one of the c***s that need weeding out from supporting one of the Glasgow clubs......one of the c***s that bring shame on decent followers of the glasgow sides.

You are a fkn mutant and a hypocrite.

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Pedro Caixinha in charge of 22 games: won 12: drawn 4: lost 6
Paul le Guen in charge of  31 games: won 16: drawn 8: lost 7
No sympathy for where rangers are right now they have had 5 years to build a team to compete with Celtic and haven't got a clue how to do it. 

No ones competing with Celtic for a few years, you know the reasons well enough and no ones asking for sympathy.

Posts like yours are utterly pointless.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

No ones competing with Celtic for a few years, you know the reasons well enough and no ones asking for sympathy.

Posts like yours are utterly pointless.

come on oddball,D.Candeias age 29,B.Alves age 35,G Dorrans age 30,L.Wallace age 30,N. Kranjcar age 33,K.Miller age 37,E.Herrera age 29 no vision no future players that are on they're last wage.
Where is the future of this team?Rangers will have the same problems next season

Pedro Caixinha in charge of 22 games: won 12: drawn 4: lost 6
Paul le Guen in charge of  31 games: won 16: drawn 8: lost 7
No sympathy for where rangers are right now they have had 5 years to build a team to compete with Celtic and haven't got a clue how to do it. 

He did say 'we are the people' so all is good.

There is no way that is a penalty for Morelos. There's no way that's a red card for Brown.
The only argument for it being a penalty comes from Sky employee Andy Walker being ex-Celtic. "It must be a penalty if he thinks so."

I would be shocked to my core if Andy Walker, whose job is based on viewers, would be dishonest in a desperate attempt to promote OF games as being edgy and controversial and more than a standard run of the mill Celtic win.

Archived