Theme changed to default 2016

Jagsman411971

Question

When i signed in today, the theme had changed from the red and yellow of Thistle, to the P&B 2016 default colour scheme. When i try to change the theme from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page, i only get get 5 choices ( P&B 2016, P&B 2017, Aberdeen, Celtic and Dundee). Any ideas on how to remedy this?

12 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Jagsman411971 said:

When i signed in today, the theme had changed from the red and yellow of Thistle, to the P&B 2016 default colour scheme. When i try to change the theme from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page, i only get get 5 choices ( P&B 2016, P&B 2017, Aberdeen, Celtic and Dundee). Any ideas on how to remedy this?

You missed the upgrade fun?

2 hours ago, Jagsman411971 said:

That's the only choices you need...

On 15/09/2017 at 15:35, Jagsman411971 said:

Hoping to get all Premiership team themes up and running today mate, keep an eye on the announcement forum for new team theme releases.

24 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

If you could find a way to slip Queens Park up the last that would be handy as I think it works well.

New team themes are being done by alphabetical order by division :P

New team themes for Hamilton, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Rangers, Ross County and St.Johnstone are now available.

Use the theme chooser at the foot of the forum to pick any of the new themes.

P&B 2017 is now the default theme, but those members who chose the 2016 theme will still have that set.

Obviously the 2016 theme is still available in the theme chooser if you prefer it.

All Premiership club supporters have been allocated their own team theme, again you are of course free to change this now it's been set.

10 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

Mine has defaulted from Berwick to Rangers.

Sorry about that, my SQL isn't up to scratch! Should have reverted back to the new default theme now for all Berwick fans!

Archived