Pro Ev 2018

Dindeleux

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played a few games so far. Graphics are incredible, Nou Camp especially.

General passing is a lot more delicate, if you hold the power button down too long it will go too far and if it's not held long enough it's often intercepted.

Fatigue seems to play a much bigger part, played online a few times as Colo Colo and my team were shattered from chasing Barcelona about for 65 minutes. Managed to hold it to 0-0 , but after that was gubbed 3-0.

Going to have another go this evening, but first impressions are pretty good.

Played a few games so far. Graphics are incredible, Nou Camp especially.
General passing is a lot more delicate, if you hold the power button down too long it will go too far and if it's not held long enough it's often intercepted.
Fatigue seems to play a much bigger part, played online a few times as Colo Colo and my team were shattered from chasing Barcelona about for 65 minutes. Managed to hold it to 0-0 , but after that was gubbed 3-0.
Going to have another go this evening, but first impressions are pretty good.
The passing is always the same in the new games, always seems more temperamental at first.

Can't wait to have a go at this later, if my 2 week old wean decides I'm allowed a shot [emoji23].

1 minute ago, Tri-TON said:

Fifa 19 is getting an absolute tanking on YouTube. I've already decided to buy PES over FIFA for the first time since PES 6.

Yeah, watched a couple videos of Fifa and there doesn't seem to be much change. Just some new added features which I guess are alright, but the novelty will soon where off. 

Pro Evo has made another step forward game play wise, my only issue is when you are defending, and go to change a player using L1 and the player starts from fresh if that makes sense. 

Yeah, watched a couple videos of Fifa and there doesn't seem to be much change. Just some new added features which I guess are alright, but the novelty will soon where off. 
Pro Evo has made another step forward game play wise, my only issue is when you are defending, and go to change a player using L1 and the player starts from fresh if that makes sense. 
From what I seen they are not making ANY changes to Career or Pro Clubs, unbelievable if so.

On 8/2/2018 at 12:58, Blootoon87 said:

I was a big fan of Nigeria back in the day. Absolutely rapid and had Kanu knocking balls on for Martins to scamper on to.

Babingida was the man for Nigeria.

Why would FIFA bother? They have so many muppet fanboys who'll buy whatever shite they spew out that they don't need to stress themselves. It could be the worst game in history and some folk would still prefer it because it has the licences Pro doesn't.

5 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

That was an issue last year but they patched it.

12 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

That was an issue last year but they patched it.

Yeah can remember the issue disappearing, so hopefully same will happen. 

Pre-Ordered it with ShopTo, had £8.00 in account points, not quite sure what I had bought previously to give me that, but put the game down to £25. Happy days. 

7 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Normally amazon is one of the cheapest but f*ck me its £55 for the normal edition.

£50 on very for the Beckham edition which i dont give a f**k about.

ShopTo

365Games 

Both doing the normal edition for £35 

From memory, Tesco usually do it for £40 on the day of release. 

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

If i order on shopto or 365 games is it guaranteed to arrive on release day? That always gives me the fear emoji23.png

Usually really good. Got last years a day early. In fact I think ShopTo guarantee it to be with you by release.

On 14/08/2018 at 20:58, 19QOS19 said:

Why would FIFA bother? They have so many muppet fanboys who'll buy whatever shite they spew out that they don't need to stress themselves. It could be the worst game in history and some folk would still prefer it because it has the licences Pro doesn't.

I preferred Pro Evo last year, but played FIFA more. The commentary on PES genuinely is atrocious and is identical to what it was in PES 6.

The entire interface hasn't changed since that period either and is clunky, unhelpful, and needlessly complicated. Choosing a formation and changing players around takes about six or seven clicks and different menus. 

Online play was hilariously bad, and career mode was buggy as f**k with players like Harry Kane joining Bournemouth for £20m in the first window. 

Konami need to understand how important that stuff is, otherwise they'll forever only have this niche group of fans. Fifa was a very flawed game, but it's accessible, PES isn't, a d hasn't been for a while. From the demo it doesn't look like they've learned anything. 

Archived