Pro Ev 2018

Dindeleux

Did anyone else partake? It seems pretty good for me so far although I can't defend worth a f**k. It's a big change from FIFA and I'm finding it difficult not to try some Fifa skills to get me out of tight situations just through habit.

Online gameplay seems solid with not a single bit of lag although it can take a few minutes to get a game.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Did anyone else partake? It seems pretty good for me so far although I can't defend worth a f**k. It's a big change from FIFA and I'm finding it difficult not to try some Fifa skills to get me out of tight situations just through habit.

Online gameplay seems solid with not a single bit of lag although it can take a few minutes to get a game.

My biggest problem as well, find changing players an absolute minefield. 

Played some great online games last night though. Find it very fluid.

5 minutes ago, Acastus said:

Tempted to get it if the gameplay is good but the lack of stadiums, licensced teams and no scottish premiership means I'll probably stick with Fifa again. 

If you have a PS4 numerous sites do option files where some poor b*****d spends hours doing the proper kits etc. 

Would expect one with the Scottish league to be in it relatively soon.

15 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

If you have a PS4 numerous sites do option files where some poor b*****d spends hours doing the proper kits etc. 

I used to spend hours editing team names etc on the old Pro Evs it's soul destroying. 

I bought the 17 version last year and downloaded the option file for the premier league and it was fairly easy to do. I'm sure there was a donation button so you could pay the person who spent hours updating the strips.

He got f**k all from me. [emoji57]

Pretty impressive effort yet again.

Played a few online games, don't want to venture too much into Master League or BAL without the completed option files.

Defending is pretty hard to get used to, will take a while to master it. It seems the popular team this year is Man United. Easy enough to defend against Lukaku though, people keep using him wrong.

Anyone who doesn't buy this game because of the licensing doesn't deserve to play this game anyway.

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Defending is pretty hard to get used to, will take a while to master it. It seems the popular team this year is Man United. Easy enough to defend against Lukaku though, people keep using him wrong.

Seems to be either them or PSG, not played Barca online yet and done close to 50 games.

Finding it incredibly enjoyable online though, some real end to end games. 

Lazio are my side of choice, Immobile up top is a sublime finisher. 

Had my first rage moment last night, was 3-0 up against Liverpool in the first twenty minutes. Conceded one just before half time. Then completely shat it and conceded three in the last thirteen minutes. He got his winner in the 94th minute. Just waltzed through my defence. 

On 20/09/2017 at 12:59, LondonHMFC said:

Seems to be either them or PSG, not played Barca online yet and done close to 50 games.

Finding it incredibly enjoyable online though, some real end to end games. 

Lazio are my side of choice, Immobile up top is a sublime finisher. 

Had my first rage moment last night, was 3-0 up against Liverpool in the first twenty minutes. Conceded one just before half time. Then completely shat it and conceded three in the last thirteen minutes. He got his winner in the 94th minute. Just waltzed through my defence. 

True forgot about PSG, played against them 3 times tonight and Man U twice.

Must admit Juve are my team. I play a back 5 and make it as hard as possible for teams to pump me. Soak up the pressure and hit on the counter. Dybla is an energetic, creative wee b*****d who sets up Higuian all the time, his finishing is ridiculous.

I've lost 3 late goals, like last minute, costing me wins. Really easy to make a stupid mistake that ends up being costly.

2 hours ago, Yonas said:

Is crossing in for a header overpowered and being abused online? I was told easier this was the case and difficult to find games at times.

Mainly but this game for Offline games as its brilliant.

No. I found it really easy to score from crosses in 2017, this game is much harder for that. I think I've cracked the code early this time, lobbed through balls against teams with high defensive lines. It's almost cheating really but the idiots going Man U and PSG are too gung ho,

How over rated is Fellanni btw, seems to be able to run all over the pitch non stop for 90 mins and not get fatigued.

Took a couple of shaftings online earlier, then a narrow defeat, and a win at the 4th attempt.

Had 1 direct free kick in those games. Scored it :lol:

Will wait for a more complete OF to play master league. Sticking to online for now.

Archived