Islam - co-existence, terrorism and reformation

banana

Poll  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Brother Blades said:

Prawn Cocktail- not in the piece- a smirk of milk.

Superb

I prefer them in the piece myself, separate is perfectly acceptable

A little bit of milk is also acceptable

7/10

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question 1: I had a bit of a thing with a Muslim girl years back. She definitely wasn't the dominant type and was more than accommodating when it came to my wants.

Question 2: I disagree. If we are taking "Orthodox Islam" to mean "Sunni", then this does not match my experiences of folk from that faith.

Question 3: I disagree there. The people who have that problem do not just have a problem with Muslims. They have a problem with almost everyone who is not white and christian, as well as having problems with many white christians who were not born in the UK or to British parents.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

A New York Deli sandwich from the Co-op containing peppered pastrami, Monterey Jack cheese, vine ripened tomatoes, sauerkraut, mustard,  mayonnaise, gherkins and Apollo lettuce on rye. Yummy!

At first when you said from the Co-op i began to lose faith, but when you described the sandwich it actually sounds lovely.

4 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

One sugar and a small shot of milk for me. Perfection

That's the winner right there. 

4 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

No sugar- it's difficult to co-exist with Sugar.

tbh it's easier to drink earl grey without sugar than the run-of-the-mill stuff. 

Just now, smpar said:

That's the winner right there. 

tbh it's easier to drink earl grey without sugar than the run-of-the-mill stuff. 

I've tried earl grey, admittedly because its what Picard liked in TNG, i wasn't a fan. 

To make things more interesting, i enjoyed my cuppa in my beloved Danger Mouse themed mug

I had a pretty disappointing cheese and ham sandwich with ready salted crisps.

Got some Chinese chicken drumsticks and thighs for my dinner tonight though. Won't be watching the X-Files though, with or without the lights on.

Archived