Islam - co-existence, terrorism and reformation

banana

Poll  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Here's a real scumbag white terrorist, who had planned to kill 100 people in London.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45147682

Claimed to be travelling as a sex tourist!

"Excuse me sir, are you travelling for terrorist activity?

No, I'm a pervert.

Have a good trip sir, sorry to have troubled you, "

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

white VLs is a dangerous demographic.

My first thought too when I read that.

Probably never had a girlfriend/boyfriend or maybe even any friend in his life.  Social exclusion has a lot to answer for.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

My first thought too when I read that.

Probably never had a girlfriend/boyfriend or maybe even any friend in his life.  Social exclusion has a lot to answer for.

It’s a bit chicken and egg though - are they socially excluded because they’re weirdos or are they weirdos because they’re socially excluded.

13 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

I reckon most progressives don't really get religion of any flavour.

Yup, which is bizarre considering 'Progressivism' is almost like a religion, with its dogma, moralising, high priests, and zealous admonishing and public attacks of heretics.

If we were to map this video to the west right now:

- the standing harpies are 'Progressives'/Feminists (if it helps, imagine them with short blue hair and thick rimmed glasses) demanding folk do this and don't do that, to follow the doctrine or get shamed and attacked, telling the men in the carriage they need to do something

- the seated lady is wearing a MAGA hat or perhaps a Pro-life T-shirt, and is trying to mind her own business

- the man is a regular Joe ("fascist!") who has watched his country slowly being infested and fucked by the standing harpies' 'religion', and has finally had enough self-silencing

Je Suis Sitting Lady.

Archived