Clyde v Edinburgh

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe Mbu and Dougie Gair both retired.  Two big players in our rise to league football, gone.  A few other boys left to join the Spartans.
This is almost a new team we have this season.  We had them all in as triallists for pre-season games, and even although most were average we signed them all anyway!
It's looking likely to be between us and cowden for the wooden spoon I'm afraid!

How's the paedo you signed getting on?

3 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

You lot really can't take a moral high ground over Clyde tbf. You lot signed a genuine nonce.

I dare say there might be a few women's groups who could debate the scandalously low conviction rate regarding sexual assault in this country with you Jake.  I wasn't taking any moral high ground over Clyde, I was just hoping they wouldn't take any moral high ground over us.

Anyway they can sing whatever unsavoury songs they want, it'll just confirm my prejudice that they're a classless bunch of morons. 

I dare say there might be a few women's groups who could debate the scandalously low conviction rate regarding sexual assault in this country with you Jake.  I wasn't taking any moral high ground over Clyde, I was just hoping they wouldn't take any moral high ground over us.
Anyway they can sing whatever unsavoury songs they want, it'll just confirm my prejudice that they're a classless bunch of morons. 

At least employing paedo's gives us the chance to hate your club for something other than tedious, eye-wateringly shite anti-football.

For years league 2 was crying out for a gang of cloggers that would play 10 at the back hoofball and treat every game like a tie at the Nou Camp. You boys have delivered spectacularly.

Just now, Clyde01 said:

At least employing paedo's gives us the chance to hate your club for something other than tedious, eye-wateringly shite anti-football.

For years league 2 was crying out for a gang of cloggers that would play 10 at the back hoofball and treat every game like a tie at the Nou Camp. You boys have delivered spectacularly.

Why are you lot in League 2 anyway- surely you should have been Champions League winners by now given some of the deluded Clyde roasters on this forum.  Anyway I look forward to the Wooly Bee playing like Brazil 1970 tomorrow. A visual treat for all under that master tactician James Chapman will no doubt ensue. 

By the way, there's no apostrophe in a plural, champ. 

I don't think they can take any moral high ground, but tbf Goodwillie hasn't been properly charged whereas Thompson is a convicted nonce.

You can't say you're no expecting songs or shouts though. He's a nonce at the end of the day.

Why can't people spell Mark Burbidge's name correctly?
I checked Google but all I could find was his name misspelled.

I admit that I spell it wrongly.
I also say it wrongly.
Was it spelt wrongly on the official site at one time?
Surely it can't be me that's at fault.

Anyway, Burbridge sounds better. It's more manly.

Archived