Team Themes 2017

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Chrome.  I've checked a few of the other themes and tried it on IE.

It appears that it's the way it's supposed to be,  it's just that I prefer the layout on the 2016 Theme on my desktop.

The team themes are all the same but should look good on desktop, they look good on my desktops anyway!

We are having some issues with the background images disappearing though, looking into that now!

Any chance of a bit of yellow in the Thistle theme? Currently looks more Kirky Rob Roy /  Dennis the Menace than PT. 

Yeah I'll make some of the buttons yellow. It's quite a hard colour to work with!

Team themes so far are brilliant Div :thumsup2 Looking forward to the Ayr United one, which would have come round a lot sooner had we not absolutely shat it and blew a 15 point lead on you last season and ended up back in League One...

The only issue is that the advert up the top covers the main picture. Is there any way of resolving this?

45 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Think you actually need to click it.  Still only Premiership teams so far anyway (which, at your rate, you guys will be next season anyway)

I can't click it - it's just plain text for me. The standard theme is a bit Raithy/Falkirky for my tastes. 

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I can't click it - it's just plain text for me. The standard theme is a bit Raithy/Falkirky for my tastes. 

What browser are you using mate?

4 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Team themes so far are brilliant Div :thumsup2 Looking forward to the Ayr United one, which would have come round a lot sooner had we not absolutely shat it and blew a 15 point lead on you last season and ended up back in League One...

The only issue is that the advert up the top covers the main picture. Is there any way of resolving this?

Yeah, take out a platinum subscription and enjoy the site advert free :P

All 10 Championship Team Themes have now been released. If you support one of those clubs and I have done my database update correctly you'll already be seeing the new theme.

Remember you can adjust the background picture using the little picture icon in the top toolbar, and there are some blank colours in there if you prefer to a photo.

If you want to change back to the 2016 or 2017 P&B themes then use the theme chooser at the bottom of the page.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Div, I wasn't a fan of the update, but that Sons theme is absolutely spot on. Top work :thumsup2

Good to hear. I really like the new team themes, some belters in there.

Archived