Team Themes 2017

As part of the upgrade last night we had to remove all the old team themes. As you can imagine it's not a trivial task to build and customise 42 team themes and I decided this time rather than try and do them all at once that instead I'd try and spend a wee bit more time on them and do them properly.

This will take a while. I'm planning to release a new one every other day if time permits. On other days I'll do more than one, just depends!

Anyway, I'll update this thread as and when I release a new theme.

These will all be based on the new 2017 P&B Theme but with colours, images and logo for the club in question. There will be a choice of 6 backgrounds for each club, including two that are just block colours (primary team colour and just grey for those who like a bit of dullness).

If there are any issues with specific team themes let me know in here.

I'll start with the Premiership teams and work my way down. Should be all done by the time Santa comes to visit.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the team themes by the way if anyone creative wants to create some backgrounds for their club they would be gratefully received.

Dimensions would be 2000 x 1300

On 14/09/2017 at 16:39, Div said:

On the team themes by the way if anyone creative wants to create some backgrounds for their club they would be gratefully received.

Dimensions would be 2000 x 1300

I can get some stuff together for Ayr. 

New team themes for Hamilton, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Rangers, Ross County and St.Johnstone are now available.

Use the theme chooser at the foot of the forum to pick any of the new themes.

P&B 2017 is now the default theme, but those members who chose the 2016 theme will still have that set.

Obviously the 2016 theme is still available in the theme chooser if you prefer it.

All Premiership club supporters have been allocated their own team theme, again you are of course free to change this now it's been set.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The Rangers theme looks good on my mobile, but not great on the PC.

Not sure what it is, but folks usernames and the layout seems off.

This is an open goal. Zzzzen or Mellanius will be along shortly I wager.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The Rangers theme looks good on my mobile, but not great on the PC.

Not sure what it is, but folks usernames and the layout seems off.

What browser mate?

Archived