Stirling Albion Gate Prices

Question to Stirling Albion fans, I'm taking my two sons to a game at Forthbank next month, both are under 12, would they both get in free or is it just one child that gets in free with each paying adult? Cheers.

Both in for free.

Great stuff, I take it there is some sort of limit as to how many kids you can take in with one paying adult?! Gave the lads a choice between watching Airdrie (my team) or the albion (local team) and they've gone for the Albion, this was after explaining we couldn't go and see Barcelona or Chelsea.

Great stuff, I take it there is some sort of limit as to how many kids you can take in with one paying adult?! Gave the lads a choice between watching Airdrie (my team) or the albion (local team) and they've gone for the Albion, this was after explaining we couldn't go and see Barcelona or Chelsea.

Not sure mate, it says u12s free so I imagine theres no limit.

Your lads are wise choosing the Albion over Airdrie [emoji6]

59bbb91fc68d2_piedpiper.jpg.1378b2bc39c7036f6bc926fa4bbba5e7.jpg

"..and as a punishment for the town council's meanness the Pied Piper (or more properly, as this is Stirling, the Orange Flautist) lead the children of the town away to a place where they were never seen again by anyone. The stand at Forthbank, because it was free entry there for kiddies".

From "Traditional Folk Tales" by Aik Hunt.

Archived