Welcome to P&B 4.2!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the super constructive feedback :thumsup2

There is a new theme installed for those using legacy browsers like Internet Explorer. Use the theme chooser at the bottom of the board to change to legacy mode. It should probably help those on ancient unsupported crap browsers like IE (how do you survive online with that heap of shite btw!?)

The rep system has been changed back.

Alright, so it apparently looks shit on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer (and presumably whatever the new version of that is called too). Might try installing Netscape and see if it rolls back a few 'upgrades'.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Alright, so it apparently looks shit on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer (and presumably whatever the new version of that is called too). Might try installing Netscape and see if it rolls back a few 'upgrades'.

Looks fine on Chrome and Firefox, I'm sitting using it right now. Looks splendid!

It's OK on mobile, on laptop the differential between read / unread isn't great and the avatars seem huge. Also had an issue with seeing a post from an ignored poster but that seems to have resolved itself.

There also seems to be the option to like or upvote, seems a bit pointless having both, and also you shouldn't be able to like your own posts.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

I don't like it.

Nobody liked the last upgrade and yet everyone is moaning now that it's been changed :huh:

Everything is working as expected, and it looks great to me. I'll install some additional theme choices over the next day or so.

1 minute ago, Div said:

Looks fine on Chrome and Firefox, I'm sitting using it right now. Looks splendid!

With respect, you're used to watching St Mirren. I feel your definition of 'splendid' may be different from the rest of us.

Nobody liked the last upgrade and yet everyone is moaning now that it's been changed :huh:

Everything is working as expected, and it looks great to me. I'll install some additional theme choices over the next day or so.

I'll be honest. I only posted that so that I could then quote myself and say "Agreed mate. Have a greenie" and like my own post.

In the meantime you removed the ability to like your own posts thus rendering the initial post moot.

But you quoted me before I could delete the post.

Fucking Hell, I've bored myself just typing that.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

With respect, you're used to watching St Mirren. I feel your definition of 'splendid' may be different from the rest of us.

I am interested to see a screenshot of the forum "looking shit". Genuinely looks perfect to me and we've been running this theme on B&W Army for a month now with no negative feedback at all.

Archived