Welcome to P&B 4.2!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uploading images seems to be causing me a lot of bother. They're mainly FM screenshots. Usually upload them as .PNG files, but it keeps moaning about the 2mb limit despite each image being about 800kb. Managed to have a little bit of luck with .GIF's, but still having to upload individually.

3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Uploading images seems to be causing me a lot of bother. They're mainly FM screenshots. Usually upload them as .PNG files, but it keeps moaning about the 2mb limit despite each image being about 800kb. Managed to have a little bit of luck with .GIF's, but still having to upload individually.

When uploading photos I always do it using the app, which seems to resize them. Quite often get the limit messages when trying to upload on either the mobile/desktop browser. 

24 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I've updated file handling, try again and let me know if you are still having issues.

All 10 Championship Team Themes have now been released. If you support one of those clubs and I have done my database update correctly you'll already be seeing the new theme.

Remember you can adjust the background picture using the little picture icon in the top toolbar, and there are some blank colours in there if you prefer to a photo.

If you want to change back to the 2016 or 2017 P&B themes then use the theme chooser at the bottom of the page.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I take it that someone spilled Prosecco on the server last night?

Not entirely sure what was going on. I got back from Greenock at about 6pm and started seeing reports of issues.

Server itself was fine but the web service kept stalling. I could see some errors in the logs but the fixes I applied didn't resolve. At this point I also have to admit I was a bit pished and it was my birthday so I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it. Things seem fine again this morning and I'll look through the logs to see what happened and how we can try and prevent a recurrence.

55 minutes ago, Div said:

Not entirely sure what was going on. I got back from Greenock at about 6pm and started seeing reports of issues.

Server itself was fine but the web service kept stalling. I could see some errors in the logs but the fixes I applied didn't resolve. At this point I also have to admit I was a bit pished and it was my birthday so I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it. Things seem fine again this morning and I'll look through the logs to see what happened and how we can try and prevent a recurrence.

It's all you, you, you.....

:thumbsdown

Archived