Welcome to P&B 4.2!

A wee lick of paint and a minor upgrade. A few new features here and there but I didn't really want to shout too much about it as that's always when it goes tits up.

There is currently only one theme, but it is my intention to rebuild all 42 club themes over the next, erm, ages.

You can change the background image on the desktop using the wee picture icon in the toolbar - last icon on the right.

I'll leave you to have a poke around and sure you'll let me know if anything isn't working.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Div said:

A wee lick of paint and a minor upgrade. A few new features here and there but I didn't really want to shout too much about it as that's always when it goes tits up.

There is currently only one theme, but it is my intention to rebuild all 42 club themes over the next, erm, ages.

You can change the background image on the desktop using the wee picture icon in the toolbar - last icon on the right.

I'll leave you to have a poke around and sure you'll let me know if anything isn't working.

I just gave myself a "like" for a post in Music Chinese Whispers.

Should I have been able to do that?

Other than the eye rape display, the never-ending white space and the fact you can like your own posts.
The latter is akin to having a w**k and then licking your palm.

There shouldn't be any white space? Post me a screeny!

Archived