The Mo vs The Albion

15 hours ago, Matty1945 said:

Anyone know any truth on this?

Keeper had been taking fairly sustained pelters throughout and returned in kind with a 'f**k off' at the end, the No. 3 was also having a chirp.

Not massively bothered myself (if you give a bit, you'll get a bit), though I've always thought the cleverer thing to do is pull a grin with your thumbs up then enjoy heading off with the points.

Onwards to Elgin!

Fair does, Stirling were the better side, no complaints and even thought referee Matt Northcroft had a decent game. Mind you he missed a blatant handball in midfield but no damage arose from it.  A game like that certainly demonstrates the shortcomings there still are in this Montrose side and they are the same shortcomings we had on display at Peterhead last week - but got away with it. No need for me to detail what those shortcomings are as I'm sure the Mo management are fully aware. The shifting out of Fraser and a big wage hopefully paves the way to bring in a more progressive loan striker. 

Well done Stirling, I think everyone will be chasing you lot this season unless you self destruct.

Archived