Championship Worst XI and where would they finish in this league

7 minutes ago, RiG said:

Ah I thought it was just players from this season. In that case feel free to include Donaldson and Elsdon as some kind of shite defender hybrid.

Odd thing with Mckay is sometimes he can actually look like a decent defender than he just has some kind of brain fart and forgets how to tackle, header, run or walk and makes a major mistake.

You could make a strong case for this team having a back 5 of Ridgers, McKay, Donaldson, Elsdon and Chalmers. Which is very fucking depressing.

Felitciano Zsschusschen for a place up top while we are at it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

You could make a strong case for this team having a back 5 of Ridgers, McKay, Donaldson, Elsdon and Chalmers. Which is very fucking depressing.

Felitciano Zsschusschen for a place up top while we are at it.

Alex Cooper in midfield as well. We really have signed a load of absolute puff.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Are you actually suggesting that Reilly will see his post and try extra hard as a result?

No: I'm suggesting that it makes for very easy point-and-laugh material on a football forum if such a statement can so quickly be shown to be bullshit.

Of course, Reilly could have an absolute nightmare, so it could go either way.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

No: I'm suggesting that it makes for very easy point-and-laugh material on a football forum if such a statement can so quickly be shown to be bullshit.

Anyone who would let strangers on an Internet forum laughing get to them has pretty serious issues and should probably take a step back anyway tbh.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Of course, Reilly could have an absolute nightmare, so it could go either way.

Reilly will score against us, that I'm pretty certain about.

Doesn't hide the fact that he was fucking shite with us though, one of the poorest strikers I've seen in a Pars jersey.

6 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Donaldson worst player I've seen at tannadice in along time and I've seen some utter dross the last few years

Worse than Riski?  (actually, did he even play at Tannadice?  I saw him in the cup tie at Airdrie and I thought "I wish I had a Finnish granny cos if Riski's got 25 caps then I'd be a cert for 100, even though I'm 45 and never played above Sunday amateur level").

Archived