How Fashionable Are You?

Hedgecutter

What's your favourite piece, Philpy? My one would have to be a toss up between my Deansgate Parka or Napier Suede Shirt. 

Probably my grey Oxford shirt. Can wear with anything really. Looks neat with a pair of dark jeans and trainers or shoes.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Anybody that wears stone island is usually a bit of a knob. I actually like some of their stuff just couldnt bring myself to wearing it.

The stone island jeans I have do not have the buttoned badge on them because they're stone island denim. Wouldn't buy the tops/jackets with badges anymore and the ones I do have I use for decorating/gardening.

There's a fetishisation of Stone Island apparel going on among the hipster element of the dance music community atm. Would be a lot of mileage in a TV show that sends the hipsters on a night out with the casual contingent or the sort of psycho that wears the fake stuff without a care.

There's a fetishisation of Stone Island apparel going on among the hipster element of the dance music community atm. Would be a lot of mileage in a TV show that sends the hipsters on a night out with the casual contingent or the sort of psycho that wears the fake stuff without a care.

Become mad big in the US of late arguably due to Drake. Seen a few articles claiming US hipsters were now negatively coopting from working class British men which is loltastic.

Become mad big in the US of late arguably due to Drake. Seen a few articles claiming US hipsters were no coopting from working class British men which is loltastic.

That Stone Island necklace and the BBK tattoo were peak Drake man. So embarrassing. I won't accept hipsters coopting from WC British men until I see Timberland boots and a knock off Y3 tracksuit at the rave.

21 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Uh-huh...

Matalan's finest and a face like a bulldog licking pish off a thistle is why your standard is shagging hunchbacks you tedious c**t.

Misquoting Malcolm Tucker might actually be your worst contribution to the forum yet.

I think I dress well though not necessarily fashionably. The only really expensive item of clothing I've got is a winter jumper from Brora. Generally nice shoes, smart jeans or chinos, casual shirt (tend to roll the sleeves up as I find they get in the way) and a jumper if it's gold. Got a leather jacket, a wax barber jacket and a couple of lighter rain coats for the summer.

Archived