How Fashionable Are You?

Hedgecutter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love pretty green stuff. I've got About at least 15 items in the wardrobe, mostly polo shirts.

And there it is, the final nail in my coffin. Excluding work and nights out in the town, I'm almost exclusively in a PG tshirt, high street jeans and a pair of trainers (almost always adidas, converse, sometimes Nike).

I'm currently wearing a pine green and navy checked shirt.

For anyone that might care, the lower half garments are a pair of navy French Connection jeans that I bought from TK Maxx ages ago and must have restored by Dylon a couple of times now (comfy as fook, why change?) and the aforementioned navy Ted Baker canvas shoes.

I'd estimate that 80% of the things I wear are navy, even today's boxers (evidently doing this no pants thing wrong). Clearly not a Dundee Utd fan.

Actually, that adds an additional question: Does anyone here let their fitba alliance affect their choice in colour? Sevconians need not reply. Dundee fans also seeing as tangerine (or any variant of orange) is repulsive.

I'm currently wearing a pine green and navy checked shirt.

For anyone that might care, the lower half garments are a pair of navy French Connection jeans that I bought from TK Maxx ages ago and must have restored by Dylon a couple of times now (comfy as fook, why change?) and the aforementioned navy Ted Baker canvas shoes.

I'd estimate that 80% of the things I wear are navy, even today's boxers (evidently doing this no pants thing wrong). Clearly not a Dundee Utd fan.

Actually, that adds an additional question: Does anyone here let their fitba alliance affect their choice in colour? Sevconians need not reply. Dundee fans also seeing as tangerine (or any variant of orange) is repulsive.

Absolutely. I have numerous maroon tshirts but no green ones. It just wouldn't feel right wearing it. I have/had one green jacket (it's camo) but I left that in a club on Saturday night so chances are it's now had rather than have. Ah well.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Absolutely. I have numerous maroon tshirts but no green ones. It just wouldn't feel right wearing it. I have/had one green jacket (it's camo) but I left that in a club on Saturday night so chances are it's now had rather than have. Ah well.

Ah, the old lost my camouflage jacket routine.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Sadly it's actually true. It's also a good idea to wear something like that, makes it easier to identify total roasters "never seen ye there" hhhahahahaha aye belter mate, bye now.

Assume everyone is a roaster until proven otherwise.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

There can be a gulf between style and fashion. Fashion can start to look like a uniform. 

This. Im stylish but in no way fashionable. Jeans, fitted shirt, tucked in with the sleeves rolled up and. Belt. Shoes or gutties. Thats standard attire.

Add a coat, jumper as required. Im fair skinned so I stick to gem colours with browns.

Absolutely no grey or black.

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

I quite often dress like a chav but it's only because I enjoy the irony.

I bought a hoodie the other day. And a gilet. Feel like a different person than if dressed in smarter stuff. A bit more "woah" and "wey". 

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Or you're trying to become Robbie Travers.

Fairly sure Travers usually wears a blazer rather than a suit.

I do like wearing a suit though.  My wife will probably leave me if I become a suit-dick though.

Fairly sure Travers usually wears a blazer rather than a suit.
I do like wearing a suit though.  My wife will probably leave me if I become a suit-dick though.

Tbf I spotted him in the wild once and he was wearing a suit AND carrying a briefcase. Legend.

Archived