How Fashionable Are You?

Hedgecutter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd consider myself fairly fashionable, I'd be described as dressing fairly preppy.

I don't tend to wear anything that has massive labelling/graphics on it. 

I'm a fan of button down shirts and a roll neck, obviously not together. Autumn/Winter will see my fine range of chunky knits make appearances. 

Do like a good pair of shoes, particularly my chocolate Loake Chelsea boots, and I've got some Gucci horse-bit loafers for special occasions.

Tend to buy one expensive thing rather than multiple cheaper things

I'm a t-shirt and shorts punter these days. Normally anything adidas/Lacoste.

I even get away with wearing cargo shorts at work, with coordinating blue fitba socks.

Folk think I'm a nutter, but I never feel the cold.

Once bought a pair of white Levi 501's from Burtons on Princes St. around 1987 if anyone wants to take the pish.

20 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I even get away with wearing cargo shorts at work, with coordinating blue fitba socks.

Once bought a pair of white Levi 501's from Burtons on Princes St. around 1987 if anyone wants to take the pish.

I used to wear white jeans back in the early 90s. They were pretty cool at the time but I'm too fat and bald to get away with it now....

Bought a pair of white slim fit Stone Island jeans last year, never left the cupboard.

Those jeans are both 106a85593b8732042ac80231695ef0fc.jpg and 51614615a8e131b83b74d428b16eea5f.jpg in equal measure

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Today I will be wearing Emporio Armani socks, Clarks shoes, John Rocha jeans, Henri Lloyd shirt with Hugo Boss full zip top.

No pants.

2 points for the Clarks shoes and nae pants.

The rest can gtf.

I would consider myself fairly fashionable. I like decent clothes, have a few Ma Strum jackets, zippers, couple of Stone Island garments and the usual Lacoste/Lyle and Scott polos.

During the week in work I always wear navy chinos and a shirt, fairly boring but think I tend to look better than some of the bags of washing I work alongside.

Ive got stuff in my wardrobe from £5 to £500, suits excluded. Some things are 10 years old. Ive a 10 year old Cavalli cashmere jacket for example. I also got a lovely £5 Matalan tshirt

If I like something and, most importantly,  it fits I get it.

lll fitting clothes look shite no matter how much you pay for them.

Id never pick something up just because it's branded. In fact, I'm disappointed if something I like is branded because it'll cost me more.

Archived