How Fashionable Are You?

Hedgecutter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to think I dress pretty decently.

As I've gotten older, I don't tend to splash out much on clothes any more, what with kids and everything.  Back in "the day" however, I spent £300 on a Maharishi jacket and £70 on a Stussy beanie hat.

Jeans, Black or Gray printed T-shirts (Gigs, or geeky media tie ins) and white converse or Blue Sambas. It's more or less a fucking uniform with me, so no I am inherently unfashionable. The only thing that changes is a tendency towards wooly jumpers and boots instead of trainers in the winter.

I bother my arse 1 day a week. 

The 5 working days I wear my work clothes from 7AM til I go to bed.

Saturday I love a Jeans and Polo shirt combo changing to jumper in winter.

Sunday I don't care too much because Sunday is inlaw visit day and they smoke. Not ruining good clean clothes on that habit.

When I'm going on a night out I like to think I'm fairly fashionable. I'd say my favourite clothes brands are probably Ted Baker, Ralph Lauren and Lacoste.

When just out and the weather's half decent, I'd say I'm a fairly typical guy. Trainers, jacket or hoodie and a pair of jeans. Tommy Hilfiger or Levi's regular cut probably my favourite jeans as they fit best.

The most I've ever paid for an item of clothing was £330 for my outdoors/winter jacket.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was that on the same shopping trip as your 50p Home Bargains poncho?

I decided the Poncho was just not me. 

I saw a Buddhist monk the other day (not that strange - there's a temple just down the street from me. He had a belter of a tweed lined cape on.

Dig my "streetwear" (cringey I know) brands like Wood Wood and Patta so don't take issue with spending more than usual on nice clothes. Fairly savvy with it though by getting stuff on sale or picking up deals on ebay. I however draw the line at ridiculous shit like £250 for an Off White T and the like.

Archived