Strictly Come Dancing

The Naitch

After last year's insanely good series I thought this year's deserved its own thread.

Launch show was last night with everyone getting paired up. Good mix of no hopers and promising dancers amongst the celebs.

The new head judge is promising as she looks like she could out do Craig in the c**t stakes.

All bodes well for the next three months. Anyone else looking forward to it?

Edited by The Naitch

Love Strictly. Makes the winter nights after Clyde's invariable defeat bearable. Love watching Pascha, Aljaž, Kevin and AJ, purely for their outstanding dancing and athleticism obviously...

I've just popped in to say what a load o fuckin pish it all is :lol: 

Absolute fuckin pish :lol: 

4 hours ago, The Naitch said:

After last year's insanely good series I thought this year's deserved its own thread.

Launch show was last night with everyone getting paired up. Good mix of no hopers and promising dancers amongst the celebs.

The new head judge is promising as she looks like she could out do Craig in the c**t stakes.

All bodes well for the next three months. Anyone else looking forward to it?

You really need to get out more :) 

Imagine being that annoyed at what someone else likes. [emoji38]

It's one of the few programmes on TV that me, the missus and our 11yo daughter will sit down and watch together. Lots of scantily clad females, most of them attractive, with the addition this year of a leggy Ukrainian blonde with a Playboy shoot. What's not to like?

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/09/2017 at 20:34, The Naitch said:

Debbie McGee. Who knew, eh?

No, I didn’t know until last week that she is a former professional ballet dancer.  

Chizzy this week had 45 seconds of actual content. The dance equivalent of taking the ball to the corner flag.

Show is on far too long. 15 couples doing a minute and a half each means there is less than 23 minutes of action in a show lasting more than 2 hours.

I'm wondering how much longer they can continue with the Sunday night programme. It's blatantly obvious who has been voted out - all you have to do is check the online odds first thing on Sunday morning. Also, anyone who watched Sunday Brunch today will have known within the first 15 minutes that the Dancing Chef had survived to bomb another day.

No, I didn’t know until last week that she is a former professional ballet dancer.  
Chizzy this week had 45 seconds of actual content. The dance equivalent of taking the ball to the corner flag.
Show is on far too long. 15 couples doing a minute and a half each means there is less than 23 minutes of action in a show lasting more than 2 hours.

Ultimately all the faffing about they did at the start cost her, as a couple of the judges mentioned they were keeping Brian as his dance had more content. Maybe she just couldn't do a high tempo dance for longer?

I'm wondering how much longer they can continue with the Sunday night programme. It's blatantly obvious who has been voted out - all you have to do is check the online odds first thing on Sunday morning. Also, anyone who watched Sunday Brunch today will have known within the first 15 minutes that the Dancing Chef had survived to bomb another day.

Aye, saw that yesterday when Lovejoy just managed to check himself in time before giving it away. As long as they get the viewing figures then they'll stick with the Sunday show. The Saturday show could be vastly improved if they culled all the crap videos, e.g. Simon at Anfield etc, although I would guess they need that couple of minutes of filler for prop/scene changes.