ICT v Livi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the league or in normal time anyway, lost a penalty shoot out against TNS.

Playing away suits us as teams are likely to be less defensively set up at home, only game we've really struggled in was when St Mirren went down to 10 men and sat in deep, we just couldn't get at their goal in a packed box.

A classic fixture this. I was surprised to learn that we're up 13-12 in the head to head as my strongest memories are of painful defeats like the 4-3 & that horrible 3-0  in our first SPL match. I also have a vague memory of being outplayed at home very early in our history but when I went looking for that i found this cracker.  

Myself and the mrs were talking about the 3-0 game. We went to Edinburgh after and stayed for a couple nights and watched some shows at the fringe. We watched Nancy Cartwright show. Voice of Bart Simpson and chuckie from rugrats she was real funny and made up for the defeat

12 hours ago, CaleyStan said:

A classic fixture this. I was surprised to learn that we're up 13-12 in the head to head as my strongest memories are of painful defeats like the 4-3 & that horrible 3-0  in our first SPL match. I also have a vague memory of being outplayed at home very early in our history but when I went looking for that i found this cracker.  

Great video! That was one of the earliest games I can remember when I started going to support ICT. My pal and I were thrown about the Howden End when that Hercher winner went in :lol:

Archived