Championship 11 and where would they finish in the top flight.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's time we changed the rules of the game to allow substitutes and wingers to score goals, IMO.

Quitongo was quite rubbish as a winger. Duffy raised more than a few eyebrows when he started him up front against Killie last season then suddenly he was really good.

This is the same Quitongo who has scored 2 goals in his entire senior career? And MacKenzie is playing for the team at the top of the League which shows his class and has scored 5 League goals for us last season. And Stelios has scored double the amount of League goals as Quitongo from a full back position in only a few months.
I understand you must be hurting now that normal service has resumed. [emoji4]

Hold on a minute - Quitongo has only scored two goals? I genuinely assumed he was a prolific striker in the games he had played. Is he similar to his dad in that he will create chances but that he may struggle with end product?

Also, who would be best placed to manage the team if it was indeed an actual 11?

32 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Hold on a minute - Quitongo has only scored two goals? I genuinely assumed he was a prolific striker in the games he had played. Is he similar to his dad in that he will create chances but that he may struggle with end product?

Also, who would be best placed to manage the team if it was indeed an actual 11?

Houston IMO.

44 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

He's not prolific but he has scored a bit more than 2.

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Quitongo only has 3 league goals, 8 overall.

21 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

He's been out injured for most of last season with a serious knee injury. He's only started playing again this season - give him a chance FFS 

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

He's been out injured for most of last season with a serious knee injury. 

He played five and a half months, 23 competitive games from a possible 49, last season. While that is, technically, 'most' the season, let's not perpetuate the myth that he only played a handful of games.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Two goals, one fine assist and two swordings of the opposition in the last 120 minutes of football.

giphy.gif

Love watching the lad tear opposition up it's quite brilliant :P why do opposition fans have such hatred towards him getting booed when he's on the ball:)

Love watching the lad tear opposition up it's quite brilliant [emoji14] why do opposition fans have such hatred towards him getting booed when he's on the ball[emoji4]

Can't say I'd boo him. He's quite clearly a talent that won't be at this level too much longer. Given we rarely get raw talent at this level I actually quite enjoy watching the guy even though he's tearing us to pieces. Same went for McGinn and obviously Dobbie.

Archived