Sign in to follow this  
Shuggie_Murray7

Pars vs St Mirren

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I noticed Mendes in the dugout for Partick Thistle last night. I reckon he'd still out pace a fair few defenders in the Championship.

Just now, houston_bud said:

I noticed Mendes in the dugout for Partick Thistle last night. I reckon he'd still out pace a fair few defenders in the Championship.

Mendes was the Gavin Reilly of his day. Shite at us but decent for you.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Mendes was the Gavin Reilly of his day. Shite at us but decent for you.

I was absolutely gutted when he went to your lot. Over the years he was hot and cold for us, but that season he was absolutely unplayable. 

Just now, houston_bud said:

I was absolutely gutted when he went to your lot. Over the years he was hot and cold for us, but that season he was absolutely unplayable. 

I was delighted when he signed. He was brilliant in the first game of the season (vs Aberdeen at East End, ended 0-0, one of the Youngs was sent off for Aberdeen).

Then...not so much. He scored in a friendly against Feyenoord, in a 2-8 hammering, but aside from that did f**k all, and played 16 times in 2 seasons for us (not including that friendly), scoring a grand total of zero.

That was from a quick Google of him, which to my amazement I discovered that he only stopped playing 2 years ago, with Clydebank being his last club.

Just now, FTOF said:

I met my (now) wife that day. :lol:

Were you consoling her as Stevie Crawford tore your team apart?

I've obviously upset that sorry soul "tegramaton" or whatever his name is,he's just red dotted 11 comments in 5 minutes.

51705CD9-7630-4B8D-B2CB-AAC268C3D00B-1334-00000165C7366680.thumb.jpeg.c9c1226c9fd9336ffdefa52b1dce85fa.jpeg

Best ignore the weirdo creep.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Where's all the midden fans?

Stuck in the queue at the ticket office.

Five minute delay. Apparently the new ticket system is a shambles. I got in alright. Enough time to watch Ashcroft train in that tight training top

Kick off delayed. There's several hundred waiting on one tiny ticket office outside. 

One pie stall opened as well. Dunfermline clearly weren't expecting a crowd for a top of the table clash. 

Spoiler

Kick off delayed 5 minutes. Took me 20 mins after arriving at half past. Unbelievable when everyone know there was going to be a big away support.