Pars vs St Mirren

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Well apparently I'm not allowed in here at all, you never see St Mirren fans on Morton threads after all. I have to make the most of the surroundings. 

(You took excursion literally, that's cute) 

You mustn't take the piss out of coventry skunk. He never goes on to any other teams threads. :whistle

That's a paddling. Wasn't at The game but sounds like we deserved all we got. We're either hammering teams or getting a hammering ourselves it would seem.

Could have really done without two defenders getting red carded at the end of a dead game too. What were they thinking? Should make defensive selection interesting next week.

Was gutted not to have made today's game.

First I've missed all season, and sounds like Saints had an absolute stinker.

Need to hope that we do what we did after out last defeat, and that's win the next 3.

Looks like we got half our defence red carded late on though, so need to hope Davis and McKenzie are back next week.

Though neither were on the bench today, so that sounds unlikely.

Bad day, but need to pick ourselves up and look to win those next three games.

BTW, I'm sure most Saints fans would have bitten your hands off for being 1 point off the top after 6 games.

St Mirren were truly awful today. How were that team top of the league? I genuinely think that Livingston & Morton looked like much better teams. Other than Morgan, they had absolutely no threat and their defence is awful as well. We could have scored 7/8 today.

Thought we were excellent all game. Played at a great intensity. McManus was outstanding again, as was Higginbotham. Back 4 were all great as well.

As for the red cards, what was Eckersley thinking? There was no need for him hitting out like that. Thought Buchanan was lucky to get away without a second booking, for a challenge on Murdoch, but that second booking was just so stupid. 3-0 down, just had a man sent off and he drags an opponent to the ground, who was running away from the goal?! Out of interest, how has he played for you? I was very surprised when he signed, as he was terrible for us, in league one, and looked very poor at Dumbarton...

22 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

No.14 was a red card all day long on Morgan. Terrible challenge.

Disagree. Hard tackle but got the ball. 

On a side note, Morgan is great with the ball at his feet but his final product today was non-existent.

We were excellent today whereas St Mirren seemed to have no energy.

Man of the match Higginbotham with McManus close behind.

What a disgraceful match day experience, I have never been to a game where I can't get in until today, queued outside for half an hour, no stewards in control of anything. 1 turnstile opened at our side of the stand, no one doing anything to speed things up.

Then once in there is no hot food left, yet no one is told until they get to the end of yet another long, 20 minute queue!

There's so many discussions about what can be done to get fans to matches, what can clubs do to entice supporters to spend their hard earned cash. Today was not an example of how to do that.

Dunfermline FC are fucking amateurs to be perfectly honest!

Archived