Dundee v St Johnstone 16.09.17

7 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Do any of the pubs round dens have issues with u18s? Taking my daughter though on the train and never stopped to notice in the past.

You will get children in the Ambassador on the Clepington Road 2 mins from Dens or the Shotz snooker club corner of Dundonald/Arklay street again 2 mins from the away end there might be a £2 entry fee for Shotz.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

Do any of the pubs round dens have issues with u18s? Taking my daughter though on the train and never stopped to notice in the past.

Frews also does, however you'd have to go in the lounge/saloon. 

Frews also does, however you'd have to go in the lounge/saloon. 

Whities and the 3 barrels do also

The Snug on Main Street (in the lounge).

You will get children in the Ambassador on the Clepington Road 2 mins from Dens or the Shotz snooker club corner of Dundonald/Arklay street again 2 mins from the away end there might be a £2 entry fee for Shotz.

Cheers guys. No shortage of options. An orange juice and packet of crisps awaits her.

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

How you feeling today Tam after being battered by the SDL and antifas kids?

I'm feeling rough as f**k. Three days on the piss is hard at my age :lol:

Went down to the front of the SDL marchers and started giving abuse, fucking knew 2 of the c***s. The other lot weren't worth abusing, old trade unionists types.

I'm feeling rough as f**k. Three days on the piss is hard at my age :lol:
Went down to the front of the SDL marchers and started giving abuse, fucking knew 2 of the c***s. The other lot weren't worth abusing, old trade unionists types.

Tam = one man army [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

The only army I seen was the polis, horses, dugs, helicopter etc. Hundreds of the fuckers, waste of taxpayers money for a busload of Nazis from County Durham.

Anyway back to the game, you boys are getting pumped.

Wait, they have buses in County Durham!?

9 hours ago, Maslow said:

The Snug on Main Street (in the lounge).

Wouldn't give them a penny. Used to go there before games regularly and they always loads of Dundee and Utd stuff all over the walls etc. They then changed and now everything is United. Doesn't make any sense economically, to cut off one half of your potential football income, so it must be a management/owner choice.

So, fcuk them, they shouldn't get anything from us.

Archived