Breakfast thread

ICTChris

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I'm afraid you'll have to Kevin. Analysis such as this will inevitably take time so as to gain a true understanding of the trend in isolation of other variables.

You going to run it by an experimental group of other pre pubescents that still eat cereal for breakfast?

I'll only have breakfast rolls on a Sunday, or on a Saturday on the rare occasion that I'm not working. I'm up at 5.40 a.m during the week, I can't eat bacon rolls or suchlike at that time, doesn't agree with my guts.

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is also the correct thread for me to once again vent my hatred of the "full english" myth.

English breakfasts are shite. A proper Scottish breakfast pisses all over it thanks to square sausage, tattie scone, haggis and a top notch black pudding from Stornoway.

Its not close. They have nothing to contend with us, and they also have no idea what a decent roll is. (Granted this also applies to vast swathes of Scotland, but not the central belt which is really all that matters)

This cannot be argued with.

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is also the correct thread for me to once again vent my hatred of the "full english" myth.

English breakfasts are shite. A proper Scottish breakfast pisses all over it thanks to square sausage, tattie scone, haggis and a top notch black pudding from Stornoway.

Its not close. They have nothing to contend with us, and they also have no idea what a decent roll is. (Granted this also applies to vast swathes of Scotland, but not the central belt which is really all that matters)

Worse still are the Welsh, they serve up seaweed for f**k sake.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

Worse still are the Welsh, they serve up seaweed for f**k sake.

I was subjected to that abomination in Aberystwyth once.

They disguised it on the menu by calling it Lava Bread?? C*nts!

I buy a prawn mayonnaise sandwich, walkers tomato crisps and the best fresh orange juice with bits. £3 meal deal in Morrisons.
Sounds disgusting but put the tomato crisps in the sandwich. Totally transforms it into something amazing. Down the orange juice and you are set up for the day. Delicious!

I buy a prawn mayonnaise sandwich, walkers tomato crisps and the best fresh orange juice with bits. £3 meal deal in Morrisons.
Sounds disgusting but put the tomato crisps in the sandwich. Totally transforms it into something amazing. Down the orange juice and you are set up for the day. Delicious!

You should genuinely be on some list for this. More horrific than DA Baracus and his weird pram fucking idea.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Well you're almost right. The best haggis and black pudding comes from the Highlands - not the central belt and especially that shithole called Falkirk.

Has anything good ever come out of Falkirk?

Archived