Breakfast thread

ICTChris

Bacon is the correct answer. 

Fucking fish for breakfast? Got a fucking grip of yourself you absolute beast. Genuinely one of the most disgusting things I've ever read. Anyone who has fish for breakfast is a despicable cretin. Utter, utter vermin. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fucking fish for breakfast? Got a fucking grip of yourself you absolute beast. Genuinely one of the most disgusting things I've ever read. Anyone who has fish for breakfast is a despicable cretin. Utter, utter vermin. 

Sit down and stop showing off.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

i5sie.jpg

Poached smoked haddock and eggs, yum. Only in a hotel though. Don't give a f**k what you think you breakfast fascist.

Haven't had kippers for years but now I'm craving them. Living as I do, about as far from the sea as it's possible to get, seafood of any sort is a bit sketchy, no matter how fast the sellers claim to have brought it in. However, there is a restaurant in Denver that apparently does a top rate kippers and scrambled eggs. I just need to decide if I'm motivated enough to drive 40+ miles just to have breakfast.

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Add some milk then heat it on a ring or even a microwave,  add some honey and a chopped up banana. Lovely.

Very good for you - you should try it.

How is that any different from just cooking porridge?

For a few years it was a large whisky.........

These days, through the week tea, toast and variously, smoked salmon or scrambled eggs or bacon or ham or sausage.

Weekend, omlette with ham, chorizo, cheese and chives with tomato on the side.

Made from shark cartilage, possible links to positive regeneration of human cartilage. Have to take it for decent period of time

I have taken that years ago for my neck when it was recommended by my boxing coach but it was sold as "shark cartilage" in Holland and barrats. I only bought one tub and thought it was witch doctor stuff, if it had had a medical term like glucosamine at the time I'd have probably had faith in it. This was about 10 years ago.

I usually have a bowl of oatmeal with a chopped banana and raisins, with coconut milk and a sprinkling of chia seeds for the omega 3 essential fatty acids. On weekends I sometimes treat myself to a pumpkin granola yogurt parfrait with a kale salad and a glass of almond milk (unsweetened) before my yoga class.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived