Breakfast thread

ICTChris

This is before 11 
Not a bad deal. 
You can get what Gregg's call omlette as well for no extra cost on the breakfast roll. Just need to ask 

Specifies £2.25 for a 2 filling roll in Edinburgh! Can't complain with the generous rasher compliment, branded sauce and reasonable coffee though.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Specifies £2.25 for a 2 filling roll in Edinburgh! Can't complain with the generous rasher compliment, branded sauce and reasonable coffee though.

When I go I get a link and egg double with coffee for £2 . That's before 11 am of course.

They do give you 2 links instead of 3 but still a decent deal

On 12/09/2017 at 00:17, AMMjag said:

Grilled bacon, mashed avocado and a poached egg. If I can't be arsed getting out my bed til the last minute then it's usually a handful of nuts with a glass of milk.

The person I had b'fast with this morning chose avocado and poached egg on toasted sourdough - it's become quite popular in some London eateries.

I'll try it the day I think rhubarb crumble and ice cream with a dash of Worcester sauce is a good idea.

I got thrown out of one of the training suites at Stirling University for that.

So you went into the public facilities of a University and masturbated. You should count yourself lucky, public masturbation is really flashing and a sex crime - someone obviously caught you so you inflicted the sight of it onto people who didn’t want it. To do this is bad enough, to boast about it on an Internet forum years later to strangers is really odd behaviour.

Of course, the most likely thing is that you didn’t get caught masturbating in public, you’ve made it up in order to make a terrible joke on a thread on an Internet forum. What an existence to have.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

So you went into the public facilities of a University and masturbated. You should count yourself lucky, public masturbation is really flashing and a sex crime - someone obviously caught you so you inflicted the sight of it onto people who didn’t want it. To do this is bad enough, to boast about it on an Internet forum years later to strangers is really odd behaviour.

Of course, the most likely thing is that you didn’t get caught masturbating in public, you’ve made it up in order to make a terrible joke on a thread on an Internet forum. What an existence to have.

You're right.

I wasnt masturbating in public.  I made it up for a joke on a football forum to my eternal shame.

Sorry mate :(

Are you a laugh?

IMG_1509881823.515535.jpg

One dece thing about visiting the Peruvian in-laws is "pan con chicharron" for breakfast. Plenty of takeaway places in Lima do this - pork belly, sweet potato and onion in a crusty roll. Breakfast of champions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqnSe0EpB7mj1TIqDS5xC

Archived