Central Sectional Cup final

eaglelok

14 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Great wee day out for us, was fantastic to see the youth teams from both clubs out supporting their adult teams. Lok fans very genuine in their congratulations and much appreciated. Was disappointed by the fannies with the drum setting off fireworks aimed at kids, poor show, but what can you do. We defended really well and never let lok play the way they wanted to and lets face it they do like to play good football.
Couple of considerations for next seasons final, can it be at a ground with toilet facilities, a pa (or even a whiteboard with the teams written on it) and one which has the catering to cope? some folks waiting in a queue for 40 minutes for a pie.

There are toilet facilities behind the social club - a visit to them today was enlivened by the fact that somebody had done an enormous jobby in the urinal.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen It must be hard to run a club with limited resources, im sure they were rewarded for voting a certain way with a final and thats just the way the juniors work so fair play to them and I hope things improve for them.

You could well be right but i would rather our vote had gone the other way

27 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

There are toilet facilities behind the social club - a visit to them today was enlivened by the fact that somebody had done an enormous jobby in the urinal.

There were at least two different jobbies. Wild.

Congrats to bankies fully deserved win..dont see how anyone can complain about cambuslang.its a traditional junior ground.its november so pitch was always  gonny be a bit heavy..n clubhouse is always welcoming...i personally like the venue....cheers cotter

Although the stale spectre of Jobbygate looks likely to overshadow the football, Clydebank deserve huge credit for their attitude and approach today, both of which were spot on. 

I like Cambo as a venue, reading some of the bubbling and greeting about pie queues, etc, doesn't diminish that for me although there was some amount of rubble on the terrace up near the Pollok percussion section that wouldn't have been too big an effort to have cleared up, and could have been a wee bit dangerous for someone with mobility probs to get past easily. 

Pollok looked like a team of individuals with no real cohesion and folk can excuse it by saying they're still familiarising themselves with each other, but it's not August any more and you'd expect to see a lot better than they showed today in - diddy cup or not - a cup final. 

We were very poor.It wasn't our first choice lineup I accept as certainly McCluskey,Sideserf,McGoldrick and Forde would have been in there but we just lacked in all areas.The goals were comic cuts stuff too but we were second best and deserved nothing today.

4 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

We were very poor.It wasn't our first choice lineup I accept as certainly McCluskey,Sideserf,McGoldrick and Forde would have been in there but we just lacked in all areas.The goals were comic cuts stuff too but we were second best and deserved nothing today.

Why weren't they? Is Nicky Prentice getting a game?

Just now, Bishoptonbankie said:

Hope you never need to use a wheelchair, lots of smarmy c***s about who'll tell you to stop greeting.

Gie's peace from the self-righteous melodrama ffs, your team win a trophy and your 1st thought is to run through a lst of faults with the venue most of which had hee-haw to do with wheelchair accessibility. 

Archived