Central Sectional Cup final

eaglelok

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

I can' recall segregation at any of the big matches we've played Pollok - or any other team for that matter. I'd expect a police presence and if there is any issue with idiots then it should be dealt with swiftly. 

Suppose the advantage of it being on a Sunday is that I'll only have 1 night in the jail and will still have time to catch my flight home on Monday evening.

I just hope there is some sort of response after last weeks collapse. Pollok obviously the worthy favourites but thought the 4-0 few weeks ago flattered them, we gifted them 2 of the goals.

Hopefully with Shelvey upfront this time we will pose more of a threat.

I'm at the game just now, but can't get the Pollok team listing anywhere. No PA announcement, no team sheets on the notice board, and no updates from the Pollok official Twitter. Very surprising for a cup final. At least Clydebank have tweeted their team.

to be honest the kindest thing to do is preserve their anonymity as they've been utterly woeful so far.

You're not wrong. I don't see them all that often, maybe 2 or 3 times as season, but it's the poorest I've seen Pollok play for a long time.

Just now, glensmad said:

You're not wrong. I don't see them all that often, maybe 2 or 3 times as season, but it's the poorest I've seen Pollok play for a long time.

had expected far more than the disjointed mess I'm witnessing but fair play to the Bankies for getting stuck in and taking control. I'd be disappointed as a Lok fan if they don't pick up second half

Archived