Pollok vs Renfrew

omar

I was expecting to see a thread on tonight's match at Renfrew.

As a Renfrew member, I felt that Pollok fully deserved their win. I couldn't see clearly what the red cards were for for Pollok, but the first one offered Renfrew their only real spell in the game.

Pollok looked fit, sharp, and a team full of big lads - I'd expect them to beat Clydebank having been at Cambuslang last week.

Finally, no problems with the floodlights ( I couldn't see the red cards because of people in my way for number 1, and the pub wall in my way for number 2). Might this be an idea for future games on a regular basis?

I only saw the second red card which was 100% correct.  Why the boy decided to make that lunge 90 yards away from his own goal with 2 minutes to play was just madness.

Renfrew gave a decent account of themselves but Pollok were clearly a level above.

11 hours ago, omar said:

Pollok looked fit, sharp, and a team full of big lads - I'd expect them to beat Clydebank having been at Cambuslang last week.

They may well do but we did whallop Cambuslang who aren't doing too badly in the Super 1st. We'll see though

41 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Would rather have league points in the bag than be in this final however it's nice to be there.We have a woeful record in recent times against Clydebank though.

Aye very good.getting to any final is great.league always takes care of itsself

Archived